The Thief of Always

Post, suggest and talk about some of your favorite books, poetry and literature.
bobby7227
United States of America

The Thief of Always

Postby bobby7227 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:32 am

One of my favorite books is called "The Thief of Always". It is by the author "Clive Barker". It is about a little boy who travels to another world that seems perfect, but soon turns out to be a nightmare that he soon tries to escape.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Re: The Thief of Always

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:57 pm

This sounds like a very interesting book(The Thief of Always)and it was written for children, but intended to be read by adults as well- and they say the bookcover artwork was created by the author of this book as well, Clive Barker. This book reminds me of another book called "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger- a book written for adults but has become more popular over the years for adolescent readers as well.
ThiefOfAlways.jpg
ThiefOfAlways.jpg (37.41 KiB) Viewed 2823 times

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Re: The Thief of Always

Postby Heatman » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:29 am

My favorite book is and have always been 48 Laws of Power. The life principles that are contained in the book are incredible and they have taught me so much than I can ever appreciate for. There are some other books which I have read like, Think and Grow Rich, Pearls of Wisdom and etc. But 48 Laws of Power tops it all for me.

Return to “Books & Literature”