Needful Things

Post, suggest and talk about some of your favorite books, poetry and literature.
peterdavid12
United States of America

Needful Things

Postby peterdavid12 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:37 am

The book "Needful Things" is one of the best books I've ever read. It is one of the many books that Stephen King has written. Although he has written a lot of good books over the years, I think Needful Things is one of his all time greats.

kingsnite
United States of America

Re: Needful Things

Postby kingsnite » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:23 am

I actually remember reading this book years ago. I agree that it is an amazing book. I'm not much of a Stephen King fan but there was a few books of his that I really enjoyed. I also liked his book "It" and "Pet Cemetery". The books were great but the movies sucked!

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Re: Needful Things

Postby Folk Artist » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm

I have the big-thick hardcover book "Needful Things", that I bought at a used book shop for a really cheap price, many years ago. This book was about the 80s, I think King had said that, and it came out in about 1991 in the fall- also the movie seemed to have a fall feel to it as well. I have the movie on VHS, and a creepy guy named Leland Gaunt played by Max Von Sydow comes to town and opens a antique shop. Also Ed Harris plays a sheriff in this movie.

Return to “Books & Literature”