Famous people from your area

Post, suggest and talk about some of your favorite movies and music. Discuss the different cultural impacts in this area.
sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Famous people from your area

Postby sammyk » Sat May 12, 2018 4:12 am

Does anyone know of any famous musicians or actors/actresses that are from the same area that you grew up in? There is a popular rapper that is from where I'm from. His name is "Jay Cole".

wallet
Romania

Re: Famous people from your area

Postby wallet » Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 am

We have an actor that played in international movies, his name is Marcel Iures, also Mia Morgenstein played in a movie with Jesus made by Mel Gibson. In music we have a few singers that made recognized over the borders, some of them are Carla's Dreams, Andra, Smiley.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Sun May 13, 2018 4:03 am

The richest man in Nigeria is from my area, his name is Aliko Dangote. He is involved in virtually everything that goes on in the country from food, industrial materials and even politics.

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:28 pm

I actually just found out that there is another famous(not real famous yet) from my area. He's an NBA player named Dennis Smith jr. He plays for the New York Knicks. I've been watching him play for the past couple of years but didn't know where he was from until now.

Return to “Movies & Music”