Japanese Anime

Post, suggest and talk about some of your favorite movies and music. Discuss the different cultural impacts in this area.
jeremydeth
United States of America

Japanese Anime

Postby jeremydeth » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 am

As you can tell from my avatar, I love Japanese anime. Does anyone else love Japanese anime? I really love the series Blood Plus and Hellsing. The character "Alucard" is what I have as my avatar.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."

bobby7227
United States of America

Re: Japanese Anime

Postby bobby7227 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:49 am

jeremydeth wrote:As you can tell from my avatar, I love Japanese anime. Does anyone else love Japanese anime? I really love the series Blood Plus and Hellsing. The character "Alucard" is what I have as my avatar.

I love Hellsing, it is one of the best anime series ever. Alucard is also one of my favorite characters. Here's a link to one of the very first episodes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TxnL5VYgoY

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:36 pm

I'm usually use Kakashi as my Avatar in social media and gaming portals. Like you I love animes specially the Naruto Saga which comprises of 3 series Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Boruto: Naruto Next Generation. All in all I've watched all the past episodes of this series which including Ovas and Movies total to around 800 episodes.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 pm

I have seen some of these Anime series, and some are pretty bad, but the Hellsing looks like a fun one to watch, I must say. I like the characters in this anime series, and the mysterious and secret Hellsing organization combats vampires, ghouls, and other supernatural foes who threaten England.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:03 am

jeremydeth wrote:As you can tell from my avatar, I love Japanese anime. Does anyone else love Japanese anime? I really love the series Blood Plus and Hellsing. The character "Alucard" is what I have as my avatar.

Personally, I'm a fan of any kind of animation whether it's a Japanese, Asian or Chinese abomination, they all are enjoyable to me. I play this animation game called Final Fantasy which started from FF 1 to FF 15 at the moment.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:33 pm

I love anime so much and I have watched all the series of the Legend of Ann the last air bender and I have also completed the legend of korra. I have watched Tekken as well which is a very good animation.

jayjaydimson
Philippines

Postby jayjaydimson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:04 pm

I really love Japanese animes, especially the One Piece, I'm in love on that anime, I'm always waiting for the new episodes every week. The thing that I liked on Japanese animes is because they have their stories uniqueness, and also the contents are very nice, like you can sometimes feel that you are inside of that anime because you can sense the characters emotions.

Return to “Movies & Music”