Music Tastes

Post, suggest and talk about some of your favorite movies and music. Discuss the different cultural impacts in this area.
Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Music Tastes

Postby Folk Artist » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:01 pm

What kind of music or genres of music do you guys like to listen to these days- some of the genres to pick from include celtic music, folk rock, cool jazz, smooth jazz, jazz rap, lounge music, british folk revival and the list goes on and on. I have been listening to some blue-eyed soul lately- some of these artists include The Rascals, Simply Red, Dusty Springfield, Paolo Nutini,and Amy Winehouse. Duffy is one artist I have been listening to, but you don't see much of her anymore- but take a listen to one of her songs! https://youtu.be/bZyDwXOQiZE

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Re: Music Tastes

Postby Martinsx » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:23 pm

My mood determines to a great extent the kind of music that I would be listening to at any point in time. If I'm in romance mode, it's going to be blues, jazz and pop music.

If I'm in gaming mood, it's going to be heavy metal music and hip hop.

If I'm in happy mood, it's going to be rock, old country and instrumentals.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:26 pm

I personally think that classic rock is some of the best timeless music there is. Especially groups like Pink Floyd. Their music is so psychedelic...it's like it puts you into a trance. I like listening to their songs now...just the same as when I first heard them in the late 80S. Their albums, "Dark Side of the Moon" and "The Wall" are true classics for anyone to listen to.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:15 pm

Folk Artist wrote:What kind of music or genres of music do you guys like to listen to these days- some of the genres to pick from include celtic music, folk rock, cool jazz, smooth jazz, jazz rap, lounge music, british folk revival and the list goes on and on. I have been listening to some blue-eyed soul lately- some of these artists include The Rascals, Simply Red, Dusty Springfield, Paolo Nutini,and Amy Winehouse. Duffy is one artist I have been listening to, but you don't see much of her anymore- but take a listen to one of her songs! https://youtu.be/bZyDwXOQiZE

I love pop but i also liten to others.Am open minded in music abd any genre is good it depends if i like the beats.

Return to “Movies & Music”