Free Password Manager

Post your thoughts, ideas or questions about anything related to Gaming, Computers or Technology. Whether it's dealing with video games, computer games, board games or anything related to computers or the latest technologies, post your thoughts, suggestions and advise.
RLMTech
United States of America

Free Password Manager

Postby RLMTech » Wed May 20, 2020 11:48 am

Password Keeper

Keep track of all your usernames and passwords for free with Password Keeper. If you are looking for something free to try out, this is the perfect program for you.

http://www.rlmtechnology.com/products/password_keeper.php
Attachments
pk3.PNG
pk3.PNG (60.88 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
pk2.PNG
pk2.PNG (57.57 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
pk.PNG
pk.PNG (61.48 KiB) Viewed 4282 times

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: Free Password Manager

Postby Hova » Tue May 26, 2020 11:13 am

I say memorize all your passwords instead of trusting a program to keep them safe for you.

RLMTech
United States of America

Postby RLMTech » Wed May 27, 2020 10:38 am

Hova wrote:I say memorize all your passwords instead of trusting a program to keep them safe for you.

Maybe if you only have a few passwords to remember. But it's hard to remember a 100 passwords. That's where password software comes in handy. If you are from the USA you will have passwords for your car insurance account, work, school, retirement accounts, bank accounts and many many more. The password requirements are often different for each account, so you cannot use the same password for all accounts.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby Hova » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:54 pm

I guess that makes sense. For such important things I see why you'll need it. I'm going to check it out.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Thank you for posting this, it would really help a lot of people who are looking for free password managers. As for me, I remember my passwords the old fashioned way and I write them in paper.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:03 am

I use Firefox browser and I save my passwords on my browser. I don't know if there is any risk associated with saving passwords on the browser, however, I find this the easiest ways to save and remember my passwords. Since I don't allow others to use my devices, my passwords are safe from unauthorized access. However, I will check this tool and see if I can use it.

Return to “All Things Gaming/Computers/Technology”