Buying a new laptop

Post your thoughts, ideas or questions about anything related to Gaming, Computers or Technology. Whether it's dealing with video games, computer games, board games or anything related to computers or the latest technologies, post your thoughts, suggestions and advise.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Buying a new laptop

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:02 pm

My first laptop broke down 2 years ago. It was only 2 years old so I was quite depressed. Fortunately a friend lent me his laptop and last year another friend lend me another laptop. Now, I have 2 laptops that I use but they are not mine. The budget for a new laptop is around $700 which is way beyond my funds for now. Maybe it will be next year when I can afford to buy.

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Re: Buying a new laptop

Postby sammyk » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:18 pm

Are laptops really that high in the Philippines? I recently bought one at Walmart in the US for $250. But I have heard from my Filipino friends that computers are high there.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Mon May 10, 2021 11:34 am

There are indeed cheap laptops that are around that price range in the Philippines, so more people have choices as to which price range of laptop they will choose to buy.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sat May 15, 2021 10:55 pm

My current laptop is 3 years old. I bought this laptop after the laptop I was using for 8 years could be no more repaired. Normally, I use the laptop until it functions, I am not in a habit of upgrading laptop frequently. However, my current laptop is getting slow and I am thinking to buy another laptop any time soon. This this I will be buying a Mac.

Return to “All Things Gaming/Computers/Technology”