Do you believe in Tarot Cards

Discuss your religious and philosophical beliefs and views on life with others. Be respectful of other's beliefs and views.
MonicaOr
United States of America

Do you believe in Tarot Cards

Postby MonicaOr » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:42 am

I ask this question because years ago I had a reading and later on it seemed like the cards were right about things that happened later in my future. I know that it could all be a coincidence, but it is still strange how it predicted my future.

aceinter001
Philippines

Re: Do you believe in Tarot Cards

Postby aceinter001 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:55 pm

With all due respect to one's opinion re tarot cards but consulting soothsayers are in fact dangerous because it undermines the authority of God himself. So the power of these occult practice comes from another source, however way we look at it. Many exorcists attribute to these occult practices the start of possession because the devil is given an openning into one's dear life.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:26 am

Tarot cards speak in the language of pictures and symbols, so the tarot card reader interpets them, but each tarot card reader has their own method of interpretation, so these people that read these cards, all have different life experiences which contributes to the tarot card readings. These readings do seem accurate sometimes and can guide you to a better life, and maybe even resolve some of your problems as well.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:55 am

When I was a teen, I had a tarot card reading that really spooked me. It seemed accurate but I always have to remember that con men take advantage of their victims by telling them something that they already want to hear. So I wonder was the reading correct or was it just something that I just wanted to hear all along.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:27 pm

I have met more than several tarot card reader. My take on the reading is guessing. Here is a sample of the reading. "You will figure in an accident and the only way to avoid is to pray." Almost all the statements are similar that there is always a way out. In short, when the misfortune happens the reader is right. When the misfortune does not happen then the reader is right.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:27 am

I have had an astrologer read my birth chart, I have had a palmist read my palm, but I do not have any experience with tarot cards. That's because we do not have a tarot card reader in our place. Well, I am not sure whether I actually believe in these things or not, but it is fun to listen to someone who can tell about your future just by reading your hands or birth charts

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby Hova » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:53 am

I feel like there might be something to Tarot Cards. The universe always answers when you put a question out there.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:47 pm

I am 50/50 on this. Free will dictates everything, so your luck is based on your personal effort and luck. Tarot cards can be wrong also, so it should never be relied on.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”