Opinions on Rodrigo Duterte

Discuss current events that's happening in the world, current news or political situations and views. Always be respectful of other people's views on these topics.
ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Opinions on Rodrigo Duterte

Postby ricky1874 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:25 pm

I'm very curious to find out how Filipinos feel about their president Rodrigo Duterte. The media coverage of him in the US has mostly been bad. Although I did hear that he wanted to make college free for everyone in the Philippines.

"100 Countries Before I Die..."

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Re: Opinions on Rodrigo Duterte

Postby sammyk » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:08 pm

When he first came into office I was a little skeptical about traveling there, but as of now I think it's ok for foreigners to travel there now.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:28 am

Duterte is the only president that I know who say bad words and curses very often. He is also the president who has no good manners like he is the king of our country. Pardon me for this comment because that is what we see every time he goes on tv.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:09 pm

I'm really not a fan since I don't see graft and corruption improving here in our country, and with every president that has served the country, the politics game is still corrupt.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 pm

Today a friend in Facebook posted that Duterte is a gift from God. By golly, God sent us someone who is quick in issuing curses and hate words? That is a crazy idea. No worries because I had unfriended that friend from Facebook. I don't want crazy people posting crazy items on my timeline.

Return to “News, Events & Politics”