How can I learn Russian?

Stephenkt
United States of America

How can I learn Russian?

Postby Stephenkt » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:52 pm

I need to learn basic Russian with pronunciation. Can anyone help me?

bobbymass
United States of America

Re: How can I learn Russian?

Postby bobbymass » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:51 am

You can start learning Russian today for free at RocketLanguages.com . Enjoy this free trial offer to finally start learning that language that you've always wanted to learn.

Sharon

Postby Sharon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 pm

YouTube is a wonderful resource as well. You can learn virtually any language using a YouTube you just need to have the patience and put in the work to learn. :)

ohgodlol

Postby ohgodlol » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:40 pm

I have been studying Russian for almost ten months now and it has been quite a challenge! During the first six months, I took a class at my local community college. I would recommend that you do the same because it really helped me with the basics as far as the alphabet, writing, and grammar go. However, I couldn't afford to take the next level of Russian so I've been learning on my own for the past four months. I check out books at the library and try to interact with Russian people on the internet. I've actually been very lucky and found several good friends who have been tremendously helpful. Basically, try to sign up for a class, other than that my advice would be to hit the books and use all the resources the Internet has. There are many great websites if you just look around. The hardest part can be to stay motivated and to put in the time and effort, but if you are diligent and patient, your hard work will not go unrewarded. Best of luck!

Arya Snark

Postby Arya Snark » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:54 am

You'll be best off if you enroll in a course or some language class, but if you want to start on low budget, you should check websites such as DuoLinguo. Also, check if your local library has some books about learning Russian. Of course, neither will be enough if you don't have conversations, so befriend someone who already speaks Russian, or try finding a conversation partner on the Web - Skype sessions with natives are great.

Return to “Russian”