Where to learn German online?

ipa07
Croatia

Where to learn German online?

Postby ipa07 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a place to learn German language online. Any suggestions? I hope to learn some basics first and then move to intermediate level.

Henrywrites
Nigeria

Re: Where to learn German online?

Postby Henrywrites » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:18 am

I'm also keen to learn the German language considering the fact that I've been readying myself to spend some holidays in that part of the world. It's not easy, but I would try to check the sites I can look through and pay to ensure I become fluent in German.

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:11 am

Though I don't have the intention to learn German or let my kids learn German at the moment, I just recently found this free online course from a homeschooling blog - Learn German at home for free

For those who are interested in learning German, perhaps this can be the first step to learn some basic online, especially it's free. Moreover, the course sounds interesting as we can earn points and badges while learning, and there are games for practice German too.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:25 am

There are several websites that you can make use of in learning German language but the one which I can recommend for you is the same one that I make use of and it's called GermanPod101. It's even out and compatible in Android devices, so you can easily download it and register. It's the best German language learning platform I have ever seen.

Emmaz
Nigeria

Postby Emmaz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 am

Heatman wrote:There are several websites that you can make use of in learning German language but the one which I can recommend for you is the same one that I make use of and it's called GermanPod101. It's even out and compatible in Android devices, so you can easily download it and register. It's the best German language learning platform I have ever seen.

Wow, I'm so glad hearing from you that GermanPod101 is very good in helping one to learn German language. I have actually come across where that application was reviewed in one blog called languagesareeasy but I never cared to check it out. But on hearing your opinion about how good it is, I'm definitely going for it because I have German language as one of my priority when it comes to foreign languages that I must learn.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 am

Emmaz wrote:
Heatman wrote:There are several websites that you can make use of in learning German language but the one which I can recommend for you is the same one that I make use of and it's called GermanPod101. It's even out and compatible in Android devices, so you can easily download it and register. It's the best German language learning platform I have ever seen.

Wow, I'm so glad hearing from you that GermanPod101 is very good in helping one to learn German language. I have actually come across where that application was reviewed in one blog called languagesareeasy but I never cared to check it out. But on hearing your opinion about how good it is, I'm definitely going for it because I have German language as one of my priority when it comes to foreign languages that I must learn.

Yes my dear, GermanPod101 is a very good website which is also compatible in Android devices in form of applications. The good thing about it is that you can start out your German language learning just free in the first week and if you are impressed with it, then you can pay the very small amount of money that is required. It's just the best for so far in my quest to learn German language.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Sat May 12, 2018 5:30 am

I have already seen that @Heatman have already recommended using Germanpod101 for you here. It's a great site for one to use and learn German language, I know this because I made use of it during one of my German language classes. You can learn German language directly from German natives.

Return to “German”