Foreign TV Shows

btraveler

Foreign TV Shows

Postby btraveler » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:47 pm

This is a really good website to help with learning a new language. It offers TV shows from all types of countries. It's a really good way to learn by watching and listening to native speakers. http://wwitv.com/

nicksab

Re: Foreign TV Shows

Postby nicksab » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Really awesome website. Thank you for posting the link. I have found a couple of languages I am learning on the site and I find it really helpful to be able to watch television shows along side my studying. It is especially helpful when studying for listeing skills. Do you have any television shows that you enjoy practicing with in particularly? Thanks for your help again.

Faerie

Postby Faerie » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Awesome website, it's really hard to find movies and shows in the language that you're trying to learn sometimes, especialy if you're learning anything other than English and other popular languages.

DreamingKpop

Postby DreamingKpop » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 am

Thanks for posting the link, I'll have to check it out. I usually just wait for someone on Youtube to translate the shows I like watching. Some of my favorite shows are Strong Heart and Running Man. It's interesting to see how different cultures handle creating daytime tv shows. I've really learned that humor is different from country to country.

nnacrter
Philippines

Postby nnacrter » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:59 pm

I love to watch foreign TV Shows. I love the quality of screening. I also like their talent shows. I't funny that I wish that maybe someday I want to be a part of cast of The Walking Dead Season 20 :lol: :lol: :lol:

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:13 pm

The site appears amazing. There is such a wide variety to choose from. I love to see the trending shows from various countries (with subtitles of course). This site allows me to learn about new shows and their concepts from all over the world. Though understanding the language is difficult, it is helpful in understanding the concept of the various reality shows and television series.

jkeypad
Philippines

Postby jkeypad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Thoughtful indeed. Though I don't understand the language i think, just listening and read subtitles if there's any will be a big help. It can enhance your skills in learning the language. It's really hard to learn a new language i must say. It takes years or if some maybe months if really determine to speak the new language. So, this is very helpful, many videos to choose from. Watched china video, think they are the hardest language to learn for me :D

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:06 am

I watch English language TV shows. English is a foreign language for me. Some of my all-time favorite TV shows are Rome, Spartacus, Game of Thrones, American Gods, Lucifer, etc.

engy mo
Egypt

Postby engy mo » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 am

Try watching "friends" u will love it. Its very amusing and funny and u can relate to the characters easily..their English is very easy u can understand every word.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:23 am

engy mo wrote:Try watching "friends" u will love it. Its very amusing and funny and u can relate to the characters easily..their English is very easy u can understand every word.

Friends is a very old show. There are a lot of shows better than Friends. You can try watching Games of Thrones, Witcher, American Gods, or Lucifer. If you have never watched English TV shows, I recommend Lucifer, it is a light-hearted show.

Return to “All Others”