On Saying "I Love You"

Any topic and any subject.
Henrywrites
Nigeria

Re: On Saying "I Love You"

Postby Henrywrites » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:00 am

Online dating is one of the most difficult type of dating, I mean that it is not always easy for both partners to go into online dating and bring it successfully to the physical realm unless both are quite mature and serious to make it work out. The truth about any relationship, both one started offline and the one started through internet chatting is that there are few chances of meeting someone that you've grown to love everything that they do.

Relationships are all about finding perfections in the imperfections of the other person for no man/woman is perfect on earth. I can go into online dating but I always try not to raise my expectations to the roof until I've met the lady in person. This is the time I'm going to study if she really loves and ready to see the relationship thrive. I wouldn't judge her based on things she told me on the phone for those virtual words can be deceptive of the real person you're dealing with.

fern2x2001
Philippines

Postby fern2x2001 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:57 am

For me, saying I Love You online is like saying it into thin air. That really means nothing. Simply because the person saying it, and the person you're saying it to is just a make believe. People could be anyone he/she wants to be online. So falling in love online is like falling in love in a make believe person. You should wait for you to meet in person, know each other and spend time with each other for you to know the person and really know if the feeling is true. Only then you could say if you truly love the person or not.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 am

I am going to agree with you. You are said right. By the way, anyone says you "I Love You" online? If yes then what is your reaction and reply on it? I will wait for your next fast reply. I will see your reply after my niagara fall bus.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:37 pm

No, no and no! You cannot fall in love on the Internet, that feeling is just a dream, you may fall in love with someone who is real and present in your daily life. I have fallen in love with my wife in the moment I have seen her, but I doubt I would have fallen in love if I would have seen her on the Internet. That feeling when you see that person, when it looks at you and when it touches you...these things make you fall in love, not a picture or a voice on the Internet.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:21 am

I don't think these words are used correctly in the online environment. That love is not real, when you see someone for real, looking in its eyes, feeling its touch...then you know if you love that person and you can use the words if you feel the need. In my opinion, you cannot fall in love with a voice or picture, not even if you see someone on a webcam.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Sat May 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Saying "I love you" online is just some words without feelings. You must see and touch a person before to know if you love or not. Words are very easy to say, it is difficult to prove what you say!

fishbate
Philippines

Postby fishbate » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:46 am

Saying "i love you" differs on the persons belief and tradition. There are people the saying these words is so sacred that it has to be mentioned at the right time specially for people want's to go further in their relationship. On the other hand, some people use the word as a sign of respect and its a normal word for them. In my opinion, the word is powerful and should be respected.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:53 am

When you're online alot there are times when you'll meet someone who you'll fall in love eith. This would start an online relationship, in most cases the couple would fall in love based on their online profiles only without really meeting each other and this always ends up badly because the love involve is only online love and not reality. But there are also people or couples who met online and decided to go further and have a normal relationship.

aceinter001
Philippines

Postby aceinter001 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:02 am

It just dawned on me that the line, " I love you" is not even being said during a marriage ceremony but instead the words " I do." And come to think of it, it is more appropriate because loving is really "do"ing.One can easily say he/she loves you but when it comes to doing a commitment or making a vow these are the difficult part. So next time we say " I love you," what do we really mean? Only sex? Or is it a lifetime of commitment made in a marriage vow which you will "do"?

Return to “Miscellaneous”