How Do You Pursue Your Love Interest?

Any topic and any subject.
dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

How Do You Pursue Your Love Interest?

Postby dottie » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:23 am

Some people are overt in pursuing their love interest and others are quite timid. Some like pursuing their love interest through courtship, while others like to be fast in getting to know and dating someone. How do you make a move towards your love interest?

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Re: How Do You Pursue Your Love Interest?

Postby justin » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:06 am

I am a timid and reticent person. I have never made the first move, I have either said yes no to the proposal. It does not feel good to say no because I do not like breaking someone's heart but I can't say yes to a random proposal. Even when I say no, I try to be friendly to the person and keep some kind of contact (Facebook friend, for instance)

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:05 pm

This reminds me of my younger days when I was single and looking for a girlfriend. My usual approach is a friendly one. It is my policy to avoid showing myself every day so that the girl would not get tired of my face. I sometimes call on the phone but just once a week. After a month when the girl is comfortable with me then that's the time that I would ask her for a friendly date.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:07 am

A bicycle needs two wheels to operate, you need two hands to clap. Therefore, love does not happen just because you are interested or you are pursuing. The interest should also come from another person, another person show also responds positively.

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:34 am

I prefer getting to know someone and letting them like me by themselves. Forced relationships are not good. So I like it if we have the same interests. I'm still in my youthful years and so I'm still learning how to purse my love interest.

Return to “Miscellaneous”