penpalworld.com

List good penpal websites that you know or request a penpal here.
cameronlaw

penpalworld.com

Postby cameronlaw » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 pm

http://penpalworld.com
Pen Pal World is a free site that allows you to directly contact other people seeking pen pals. All of the initial interaction happens through their site so none of your personal information is publicly displayed. Once you connect with a good match, you can choose to swap more information and begin writing letters.

kaka135
Malaysia

Re: penpalworld.com

Postby kaka135 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:23 am

It sounds good, especially our personal information will not be publicly displayed on the site. I used to have a penpal in China whom I found her contact in a magazine when I was young. It's been years that we haven't contact each other. I enjoy writing letters, especially to someone who is staying in a different country with different culture, perhaps it's good to do this again. ;)

jaycua
Philippines

Re: penpalworld.com

Postby jaycua » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:30 am

Wow.I cant believe penpalling still exists. Not only that but that it has now gone digital. I used to have penpals before from china and canada and we would write each other letters once a mo th atleast. Sometimes we would even send each other stuffs. It felt more personal that way.

This website interests me. Do you possibly have any suggestion as to which country or place woukd make the best penpals for someone from like who is from the philippines? Thanks

Return to “International Penpals”