Dating a midget?

List any good dating websites that you know or suggest good places to meet people.
rnastee
United States of America

Dating a midget?

Postby rnastee » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:12 pm

My question is...would you ever consider dating a midget. I know that society has changed a lot over the past 20-30 years and people are more accepting of others. But, would you be OK with dating someone who is considered to be a midget?

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Dating a midget?

Postby ricky1874 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:31 am

I wouldn't have a problem with it now. Maybe when I was younger and more self-conscious about myself, I would be hesitant. But now that I'm in my mid 40s I'm more concerned about how happy my partner makes me feel. People come in all different sizes, shapes and forms...the key is trying to find what fits with you.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

bobbymass
United States of America

Postby bobbymass » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:22 am

Yeah, I agree with ricky1874. The older and more mature you get the less you care about what others think. You are more focused on finding happiness

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby Hova » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:51 pm

I have no problem with midgets in particular, but I wouldn't date one. I'm just done dating short people. I want a girl my size.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:58 pm

I agree that society is now very permissive that even inter-racial relationship is common not to mention the gay people. If I love the midget then I would have no qualms what people would say. For me, it is my feelings that matters most and not what people would think and say. Sometimes I am really quite weird but not to the extreme.

Return to “International Dating”