Jolibees - Philippines Fast Food

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Jolibees - Philippines Fast Food

Postby jy76 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Anyone been there? They have some good stuff like fried chicken, white rice, fries, and possibly some other unique stuff I didn't get around to try. Anyway, they do have some locations outside the islands. Has anyone been to those? I've been to one in Saipan.

EllyzaDG
Philippines

Re: Jolibees - Philippines Fast Food

Postby EllyzaDG » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:27 pm

It is one of the best and well known fast food chain in the Philippines. If you are coming in PH you should never miss to try that. Somehow, it is part of our culture. :D

xobe
Philippines

Postby xobe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Jollibee is a popular fast food chain in the Philippines that is very wholesome when it comes to food to serve. It's only an ice cream parlor back in 70's and as times goes by, the owner decided to value added products like hamburger, french fries, hot dogs and fried chicken. The quality of their food delivers satisfaction to all consumers and the price for every product they sell is affordable. Jollibee became popular in mid 80's that impacted children to visit their store sites frequently. Today, the company hits their revenue that leads them to be included on the top 100 companies in the Philippines. The company also contributes in stock market to gain its profit and help the economy as well. Try to visit any Jollibee store and you'll get satisfied with their products and services.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:33 pm

jy76 wrote:Anyone been there? They have some good stuff like fried chicken, white rice, fries, and possibly some other unique stuff I didn't get around to try. Anyway, they do have some locations outside the islands. Has anyone been to those? I've been to one in Saipan.

I think you've got the spelling wrong buddy...it's Jollibee lol. It seems that it has been expanding worldwide with a lot of new stores opening in Asia and the United States. But one thing I hate is, I've seen food reviews in the US and it shows that the portions Jollibee has been selling there are bigger than what they are selling here. I hope that they would sell the same size and quality burgers and chicken here.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”