Mang Inasal - Value for Money Dining Experience

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
Camilla
Philippines

Mang Inasal - Value for Money Dining Experience

Postby Camilla » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Mang Inasal (Mr. Barbecue) is a popular barbecue fast food restaurant chain in the Philippines. It is well known not just for their delicious grilled chicken but also for the unlimited rice offering which one can have for a mere extra charge of Ten Pesos ($.2). The grilled chicken barbecue are served in generous portions of either breast-wing or leg-thigh part at just slightly over $2 each and one can toss in a regular glass of soft drinks for another ten pesos ($.2). They also serve pork barbecue and sisig (sizzling dish from spicy pork head and liver) as well as other local snack favorites. Dining at Mang Inasal is truly one that will not just satisfy one's cravings for gastronomic adventures but also one that will not burn holes in your pocket.

TingJ
Philippines

Re: Mang Inasal - Value for Money Dining Experience

Postby TingJ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Yes, foods served by Mang Inasal are very tasty. Every time I go to dine, I observe that it is not only me who patronize their foods but it seemed more people. The place are very crowded. It is not only because of the delicious foods but because of the cheap price they offer plus unlimited rice. Wow! It is worth satisfying. :D

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:04 pm

Camilla wrote:Mang Inasal (Mr. Barbecue) is a popular barbecue fast food restaurant chain in the Philippines. It is well known not just for their delicious grilled chicken but also for the unlimited rice offering which one can have for a mere extra charge of Ten Pesos ($.2). The grilled chicken barbecue are served in generous portions of either breast-wing or leg-thigh part at just slightly over $2 each and one can toss in a regular glass of soft drinks for another ten pesos ($.2). They also serve pork barbecue and sisig (sizzling dish from spicy pork head and liver) as well as other local snack favorites. Dining at Mang Inasal is truly one that will not just satisfy one's cravings for gastronomic adventures but also one that will not burn holes in your pocket.

I really like eating on Mang Inasal, the chicken is marinated and grilled just right and the price is just under $2.20, and that's for a chicken quarter and unlimited rice. There was a time several years back when I used to eat 3-4 times a week there, but I had to stop because I was getting fat, that's how delicious eating at Mang Inasal is.

jayjaydimson
Philippines

Postby jayjaydimson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:09 pm

Mang inasal has one of the most tastiest chicken inasal I've ever had, because it has spicy flavour to it which is I want and the unlimited rice offer is the best because we Filipinos really love rice so its a thumbs up for me.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:37 pm

Mang Inasal is really a great concept with its unlimited rice option and large chicken portions. It's truly value for money with its $2.20 per plate of delicious grilled marinated chicken leg and thigh with unlimited rice. Also there's this bottle of chicken dripping oil which is cooked in atsuete seeds to give it a bright saffron color when mixed with rice. It makes the rice flavorful that's why patrons swear that they can eat atleast 3-4 servings of rice.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”