What's your beer brand

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

What's your beer brand

Postby Martinsx » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 am

Let all the beer drinkers pop in here and share with us your beer experience and your favorite beer drink. I started drinking beer at the age of 16 years :lol:, although my parents weren't aware of this because they would literally kill me. It's was around my 18 year or 19 years that I had the courage to drink in a public even and they found out but didn't do anything.

My favorite beer have always been Heineken drink and I can easily take 3 bottles without feeling tipsy. But my gauge is 4 bottles maximum, if I ever exceed that, then I'm getting drunk already.

Please feel free to upload a picture of your own favorite beer.
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg (25.72 KiB) Viewed 6176 times

Emmaz
Nigeria

Re: What's your beer brand

Postby Emmaz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:54 am

I'm glad seeing another beer lover in the house, it's always a good feeling to have a bottle of beer once in a while but it's very important to drink responsibly because getting drunk doesn't help anyone or add any positive thing in one's life, rather it makes you mess up yourself.

You actually started drinking too early, at the age of 20 I haven't tasted any alcohol beverages at all except for soft drinks. I think it was at the age of 24 years that I had my first beer. Now I just drink occasionally and my favorite beer happens to be Harp Lager beer.
images (12).jpg
images (12).jpg (22.67 KiB) Viewed 6174 times

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:07 am

I've been drinking San Miguel Beer Pale Pilsen all my life and it's my favorite beer. It's the best selling beer in the Philippines and it has been so for more than a hundred years.
Attachments
IMG_20180422_130331_963.jpg
IMG_20180422_130331_963.jpg (47.41 KiB) Viewed 6160 times
IMG_20180422_130319_533.jpg
IMG_20180422_130319_533.jpg (60.43 KiB) Viewed 6160 times

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:59 am

The best beer I've ever tasted was when I took a trip to the Philippines. The beer was called Redhorse. The taste was incredible and it never went flat. It was also about 5x stronger than any beer I ever had in the states. If you're ever in the Phil. you need to try some.
Attachments
1378130199618.jpg
1378130199618.jpg (23.41 KiB) Viewed 6155 times
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

paul480
United States of America

Postby paul480 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:03 am

Over here in the states I like drinking Coronas. I think that this is the most popular Mexican beer to drink here in the US.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.51 KiB) Viewed 6080 times
"You only live once in life...so enjoy it as much as you can!!"

daniel74
United States of America

Postby daniel74 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:32 pm

I like Budweiser beer. It's the most popular beer here in the US I think. I've been drinking it since I was a teen. I also like Coors but Budweiser is the best. Nothing quenches your thirst better on a hot summers day like an ice cold Budweiser beer.
Attachments
budimages.jpg
budimages.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 6077 times

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:38 pm

daniel74 wrote:I like Budweiser beer. It's the most popular beer here in the US I think. I've been drinking it since I was a teen. I also like Coors but Budweiser is the best. Nothing quenches your thirst better on a hot summers day like an ice cold Budweiser beer.

I also thought Budweiser was America's most drank beer until I saw this article. According to this article Bud light is the most popular beer in the US. Then comes Coors light and in third is Miller Lite. I guess it's because of people trying to become more health conscious. But, personally I don't really like any of them. Like you...I'm a Budweiser man!
https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-top-selling-beers-20180116-story.html
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:05 am

ricky1874 wrote:
daniel74 wrote:I like Budweiser beer. It's the most popular beer here in the US I think. I've been drinking it since I was a teen. I also like Coors but Budweiser is the best. Nothing quenches your thirst better on a hot summers day like an ice cold Budweiser beer.

I also thought Budweiser was America's most drank beer until I saw this article. According to this article Bud light is the most popular beer in the US. Then comes Coors light and in third is Miller Lite. I guess it's because of people trying to become more health conscious. But, personally I don't really like any of them. Like you...I'm a Budweiser man!
https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-top-selling-beers-20180116-story.html

Budweiser wasn't very popular in my country Nigeria until this recently concluded Russia 2018 world cup was kicked off. The drink was one of the official sponsors of the world cup tournament, so its advertisement was used very often when the world cup tournament was going on. Now the drink is a very popular drink in Nigeria now.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:25 pm

I always enjoyed drinking St. Pauli Girl beer back in the day, and I really enjoyed the taste of this German style lager beer. It pours a nice golden amber color- also the taste is light and crisp, with the malt sweetness being mild.

daniel74
United States of America

Postby daniel74 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:30 am

Heatman wrote:
ricky1874 wrote:

Budweiser wasn't very popular in my country Nigeria until this recently concluded Russia 2018 world cup was kicked off. The drink was one of the official sponsors of the world cup tournament, so its advertisement was used very often when the world cup tournament was going on. Now the drink is a very popular drink in Nigeria now.

Nice to hear that Heatman. If I ever travel to Nigeria it's nice to know that I can still get a nice cold Budweiser haha. What is the most popular beer in your country?

Return to “Foods & Drinks”