Which do you prefer coffee or tea?

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
jayjaydimson
Philippines

Re: Which do you prefer coffee or tea?

Postby jayjaydimson » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:22 am

I'm not drinking both, but I will choose tea because it has a lot of benefits than coffee. Tea helps our digestive system to digest food faster, while coffee can just make us feel nervous all the time, and coffee has a caffeine which is not good for our health.

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:23 pm

I love both coffee and tea, and I don't think I would give up any of these two. I have been drinking coffee and tea since I was young. Coffee is nice to drink in the morning, it can even be my breakfast, and tea is good to have after meals. As I am staying in tropical country, so it doesn't matter whether it's cold or hot days, coffee and tea are just wonderful to have anytime. I always prefer Chinese tea or Japanese tea.

anniebh4
United States of America

Postby anniebh4 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 am

I definitely prefer coffee. I really do believe that I have to have it throughout the day in order to function properly. But I do also like drinking hot tea occasionally with a little bit of sugar and milk added.

dave23
United States of America

Postby dave23 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:23 pm

That's easy, ice tea during the summer time and coffee during this winter. I like both and both seem right during those parts of the year.

rnastee
United States of America

Postby rnastee » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:13 am

Since I don't like coffee, this is an easy one for me. I like tea because it's good to drink all year around. I prefer to drink ice tea but sometimes I drink it hot with a little sugar and milk in it.

DouglasPa
United States of America

Postby DouglasPa » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:11 pm

If I had to choose between coffee or tea I would have to choose coffee. It's hard for me to imagine starting my day off without my cup of coffee in the mornings.

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:55 am

davidworth wrote:I ask this question because depending on what part of the world you are asking you will get different responses. During the hot summer months I drink a lot of ice cold tea but during the cold winters, I drink a lot of hot coffee.

I prefer coffee but when i drink too much of it many days i get bored.I like changing my meals and drinks.Too much pf coffee is also bad for your health.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”