Which do you prefer coffee or tea?

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
davidworth
United States of America

Which do you prefer coffee or tea?

Postby davidworth » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 am

I ask this question because depending on what part of the world you are asking you will get different responses. During the hot summer months I drink a lot of ice cold tea but during the cold winters, I drink a lot of hot coffee.

Discover all things abroad

wallet
Romania

Re: Which do you prefer coffee or tea?

Postby wallet » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:42 am

I prefer coffee because it gives me energy for the whole day, I also like to drink cold tea on a hot weather but if I don't drink my coffee I will be nervous all day and I can't do my job well.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:27 am

I like both, coffee and tea, and usually drink coffee in the morning and afternoon, but I prefer Iced Tea with my dinner, if I'm not drinking wine. Both though, have a lot of great health benefits going for them. One I read about today, is that tea drinkers have higher bone density levels, but coffee has a lot of pros as well.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:12 am

I'm from the Philippines and I love coffee, I drink instant coffee daily about 2-3 cups a say, at breakfast time and after lunch, the third cup in the afternoon. I love the scent and taste of strong bitter coffee, I take it black with a teaspoon of sugar and I love instant, I hate brewed.

aceinter001
Philippines

Postby aceinter001 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 am

There was this movie entitled: " Coffee, Tea, or Me?" It was showing during the early sixties and an English film. I was amused by the question because it reminded me of the film. But to be honest about it, I used to drink green tea before I switched to coffee. I seldom drink tea now and I drink coffee every morning. It perks me up and the taste is much better. I am aware of the health benefits of drinking tea but drinking coffee has good health benefits too. Why I decided to shift is probably because of the taste: I like coffee more.

Steve5
Philippines

Postby Steve5 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:29 am

I actually prefer iced tea. I'm one of those people who don't feel good after drinking coffee. I'm not sure why but I get somewhat light-headed and dizzy. So instead I opt for lemon iced tea. Lipton is a favorite among my family. It tastes nice and sweet without being overpowering. :D

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Personally, I don't have any problems taking both coffee and tea. What matters is the purpose for which I'm taking either of them. Coffe is good especially if you are working on night duties and most freelance writers are very used to working late at night, so Coffee would be the best bet for them.

cherimae
Australia

Postby cherimae » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:08 pm

I'm also a fan of both - it's hard to pick a favorite. I like coffee to start my day, but I usually drink tea in the afternoon, so I guess it's dependent on the time of day that I'm consuming them!

I usually drink them cold during the summer months and hot during the winter months.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:47 pm

I think that tea is my favorite when being compared to coffe. Let's take into consideration the kind of tea that I'm referring to and let it be known that I'm not referring to green tea or black tea but Lipton or chocolate tea with milk. I do take other kinds of tea but it's for health reasons.

superlicca
Philippines

Postby superlicca » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:36 am

I love both coffee and tea depending on my mood. If I need to be awake, I will drink coffee. When the weather is hot, I prefer drinking cold iced tea and even milk tea. Coffee and tea have are great drinks that offer a lot of flavors.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”