Favorite Beer

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Favorite Beer

Postby ricky1874 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:36 am

What is your favorite beer to drink? Over here in the US there is a lot to choose from. I usually drink Budweiser when I'm thirsty. But, I also like to drink malt liquor. We have a brand over here that I like a lot called Colt 45. I also like a brand called Ol' English.

"100 Countries Before I Die..."

to7update
Portugal

Re: Favorite Beer

Postby to7update » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:23 am

I've tried a few good beers, but I'd have to say Heineken is my favorite. Just recently I went to Budapest and the local beer there is too bitter, I didn't enjoy it.

daniel74
United States of America

Postby daniel74 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:44 pm

ricky1874 wrote:What is your favorite beer to drink? Over here in the US there is a lot to choose from. I usually drink Budweiser when I'm thirsty. But, I also like to drink malt liquor. We have a brand over here that I like a lot called Colt 45. I also like a brand called Ol' English.

I know a lot about drinking malt liquor beer haha. I use to drink it a lot when I was younger but not so much nowadays. When I try to drink any now it usually hurts my stomach. But, if you're looking to get intoxicated then drinking malt liquor will do the trick. :lol:
Attachments
maltliquor.jpg
maltliquor.jpg (9.62 KiB) Viewed 5574 times

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:34 pm

I really like the taste of Red Stripe- this is a Jamaican beer and is a light lager- this beer has a light straw color and is very clear. Red Stripe's aroma is grainy sweet with just a hint of sweet apples, but it's been awhile since I had some of this caribbean brew.

Stephenkt
United States of America

Postby Stephenkt » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:40 am

Most of the people that I know like drinking Budweiser but I prefer drinking Coors. I like it because it has a nice taste to it and it doesn't get you real drunk like some of the other beers. And it doesn't set in your stomach...it comes out real easily :lol:

rnastee
United States of America

Postby rnastee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:08 pm

Has anyone tried drinking Guinness beer? I use to drink it a long time ago. It's taste is not very good but it packs a powerful punch when you drink it. It's expensive, so I use to only drink in every so often. I usually drank one only after I had drank a few other types of beers first.

anniebh4
United States of America

Postby anniebh4 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Even tho it's technically not a beer, I love drinking wine coolers. My favorite is Bartles & Jaymes strawberry daiquiris. I could drink them all day long.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:16 am

My favorite beer has always been Heineken. It's the best beer in the world for me, well brewed and fine refined for a better great taste.

kingsnite
United States of America

Postby kingsnite » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Where I'm from most people drink either Budweiser, Miller or Coors. I think it's a generational thank. Of the 3 I like Budweiser the best. But, when you're really thirsty I guess anyone of them will due.

davemre
United States of America

Postby davemre » Sat May 15, 2021 10:02 pm

it may not be a favorite to most people but i still like drinking king cobra. i started drinking it when i was a teenager and it's still my beer of choice.
Attachments
king cobra.jpg
king cobra.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 3263 times

Return to “Foods & Drinks”