Favorite Liquor?

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Favorite Liquor?

Postby ricky1874 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:42 pm

What is your favorite liquor to drink? Mine is Jack Daniels and Jim Beam. Both of these taste about the same to me. I've been drinking both for years. The only difference between the two is the price to me. Other than that, they both are great liquors to drink.

"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Re: Favorite Liquor?

Postby Folk Artist » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:09 pm

I would say a good cheap Irish Whiskey of some kind- they would include Jameson, Tullamore Dew, or Paddy. Irish Whiskey is distilled three times, so this makes for a lighter and cleaner taste. A good cheap white rum would be Naked Turtle, which is very good without mixing- but most white rums are made for mixing.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:00 am

Jack Daniels have always been my favorite liquor. I'm not sure if there is another drink that makes me feel whole like Jack Daniels.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:08 am

Heatman wrote:Jack Daniels have always been my favorite liquor. I'm not sure if there is another drink that makes me feel whole like Jack Daniels.

Wow...I never thought Jack Daniels was popular outside of the states. And I definitely didn't know that people in Nigeria drank it. But yeah...it is definitely a good drink to have. Especially when mixed with Coca-Cola.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

davidworth
United States of America

Postby davidworth » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 am

I like drinking rum. Specifically Bacardi Rum. I started drinking this almost 15 years ago and fell in love with it. My favorite is Bacardi Gold. It's not to bitter and strong. It's just right...nice and smooth. I also like Bacardi Spice Rum, but it's not available to purchase often were I live.
Discover all things abroad

sammyk
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
United States of America

Postby sammyk » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:58 am

I like drinking E&J liquor. It's not too strong and is easy to drink straight. Most of the time I like to drink my liquor mix with something else, but with E&J I can actually drink it by itself. And the price is cheap. Were I like a pint cost about $7.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:30 pm

ricky1874 wrote:
Heatman wrote:Jack Daniels have always been my favorite liquor. I'm not sure if there is another drink that makes me feel whole like Jack Daniels.

Wow...I never thought Jack Daniels was popular outside of the states. And I definitely didn't know that people in Nigeria drank it. But yeah...it is definitely a good drink to have. Especially when mixed with Coca-Cola.

Jack Daniels is very popular in Nigeria. It's only expensive but those who values good drink goes for it.

Personally, I prefer drinking with ice than Coca Cola.

davidworth
United States of America

Postby davidworth » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:03 am

When I was in the Philippines years ago, I drank some brandy called Matador. It wasn't the best liquor that I've ever drank, but it was the most powerful. I only drank 3 small cups of it and I felt like I have been drinking all day. I later found out that the amount of alcohol per bottle is a lot higher in the Philippines than in the US.
Attachments
matador.png
matador.png (78.21 KiB) Viewed 5617 times
Discover all things abroad

bobby7227
United States of America

Postby bobby7227 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:26 am

I know that most people are probably into drinking the more expensive types of liquor, but I like drinking the cheaper kind. To me it serves the same purpose as the expensive drinks...but only a fraction of the price. My cheap go to drink is "Gold Crown". Where I live, you can get a pint for around $4 and a fifth for around $7.
Attachments
goldcrown.jpg
goldcrown.jpg (9.87 KiB) Viewed 5479 times

Bravosi
Ukraine

Postby Bravosi » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:08 am

Probably Martini or simply Red/White wine. Love them all! :)

Return to “Foods & Drinks”