What kind of coffee do you prefer?

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
anniebh4
United States of America

What kind of coffee do you prefer?

Postby anniebh4 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:11 am

I love drinking coffee. I have to have at least one cup every morning when I wake up. I also usually drink it during the day when I'm at work. The coffee brand that I drink is Folgers. What is your favorite brand or kind of coffee to drink?
Attachments
folgers.jpeg
Folgers Classic Roast
folgers.jpeg (11.77 KiB) Viewed 5800 times

MonicaOr
United States of America

Re: What kind of coffee do you prefer?

Postby MonicaOr » Sat May 18, 2019 10:25 pm

I definitely feel you about the coffee. Although I don't drink as much as you do, I do enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning. My brand is Maxwell House. Folgers is a little too weak for me. :lol:

dave23
United States of America

Postby dave23 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:20 pm

I don't know what kind of coffee they use, but McDonalds has some of the best coffee...as far as fast food places and convenient stores. I don't usually drink the expensive coffees at other places like Starbucks.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:50 pm

i drink a lot of coffee as well - and enjoy some of the Columbian coffee at some cheaper prices. The more expensive coffee that I enjoy(when I can afford it) is the Kona - which comes from Hawaii. The rich volcanic soil is full of rich minerals - so this coffee has a full bodied flavor and pleasant aroma as well.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm

For the last few years I was just drinking Taster's Choice regular brand. But lately, I started drinking its French kind. I has a smoother taste to me. I usually buy the small box size with 7 coffee sticks in them because I don't drink alot of coffee.
Attachments
coffee.jpg
coffee.jpg (13.41 KiB) Viewed 5376 times
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:48 am

I like coffee, black with no milk, cream, and sugar. My favorite brand of coffee is Himalayan Java. Himalayan Java opened as a coffee shop in Kathmandu, Nepal about 20 years ago, and now it has developed its own brand of coffee called Himalayan Java. Himalayan Java is coffee beans grown organically in Nepal. I am not sure if this brand is available in other countries.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:36 pm

I am not a coffee drinker but I sometimes receive coffee beans from my friends who come from the province of Batangas. There are many coffee plantations there and their chief industry is coffee farming. Their best bet is the brewed coffee that has no equal and they will quarrel with you if you will contradict. Anyway, I know that the Batangas brewed coffee is not just a pride of the place but it is also a favorite in our country.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:10 am

I think coffee grows in a colder climatic zone. However, my parents have managed to grow a coffee tree in a temperate climatic zone. The coffee tree has been bearing fruits for three years. Since they do not have coffee processing machine, they do everything (milling, roasting, grounding) by themselves.

sweerie_banana
Kenya

Postby sweerie_banana » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:27 am

I love Nescafe. That is the only coffee I find myself always picking when I go for shopping at our local supermarket.
When I make the coffee, I love it when it is black and instant. I seem to take it almost 3 times a day. I love how coffee helps me stay awake especially when I'm working over long hours in the wee hours of the night.

Sometimes I take white coffee but I don't like it so much. I rarely take it but the rest of my family members seem to love the white coffee.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:14 am

I prefer the sweet kind of coffee, like Nescafe 3 in 1, or any brand that is the instant kind of coffee, I noticed that it's sweeter than the one in jars.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”