Lets talk about tea

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Lets talk about tea

Postby justin » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:00 am

Tea is one of the oldest drinks. Tea is thought to have originated in China in just about 2700 BCE. Today, It does not matter where it is originated, Tea is one of the much-loved drinks for the people around the world.

Do you drink tea? What kind of tea do you like? As far as I am concerned, I drink tea with milk and sugar added. I also like spiced tea.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: Lets talk about tea

Postby Hova » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:06 am

I used to take my tea with milk but I stopped a few years back. Now I just take my black tea with a little bit of sugar.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:45 pm

Yes I do drink tea, I usually drink it with only just sugar, I have never poured milk onto it, but it seems like a good idea, maybe it tastes delicious. I would like to try it sometime.

daniel74
United States of America

Postby daniel74 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:38 pm

I think that If you are going to drink tea, drinking sweet iced tea is the best way to drink it

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:34 am

dottie wrote:Yes I do drink tea, I usually drink it with only just sugar, I have never poured milk onto it, but it seems like a good idea, maybe it tastes delicious. I would like to try it sometime.

Add cardamom, cinnamon, and clove in the water and boil for 2 minutes, and then add tea leaves and sugar boil for one minute and the add full-fat milk. You will love this tea.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”