Do you like dumplings?

Give reviews and locations of different restaurants and the foods and drinks from around the world. Also share recipes or cooking and brewing techniques of different foods, wine, beer etc.
justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Do you like dumplings?

Postby justin » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:24 am

Dumplings are said to have originated in China around the third century AD. According to the legend, Zhang Zhongjing invented dumplings. Dumplings are popular foods in East Asia and South Asia. In China, they are called Jiaozi, whereas in Korea they are called Mandu. Nepalese and Indians call it Momo. Dumplings are popular in Europe and America as well. With the change in location and culture, the dumplings filling and cooking differs.
Do you like dumplings?

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Do you like dumplings?

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:14 pm

Chinese food is part of our culture in the Philippines so I love noodles and dumplings. However, I am not much for Chinese food when it comes to snacks because I find it salty. Just taking care of my kidney so I try to avoid salty food. For occasions the noodles will always be there although sometimes we also have dumplings.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: Do you like dumplings?

Postby Hova » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:45 am

I have only seen them on TV. I wouldn't mind trying them considering how yummy they look.

Return to “Foods & Drinks”