Pinoy Culture

Share and explain the culture and traditions of your country/region or any other place you've been to. Also post any questions you have.
Geoffrey09
Philippines

Pinoy Culture

Postby Geoffrey09 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:40 am

Philippines is actually a good place to live in, it is undeniable that it is a third world country but still a lot of good things exist in our country. When I say things, I also refer to the people living here. Filipinos are really hospitable specially to foreigners, they treat foreigners as if they're some kind of celebrity. Rich culture is also the bloodline of the Philippines, many people visit our country to experience different kind of festivals. Every festival has its own patron, it can also be animal themed festivals like "Tugak" Festival which is a festival for frogs. Ofcourse if theres festival theres food! Food forms a big part of the Filipino tradition, usually there are ways on how to eat a specific food like "Pancit Habhab" it is like a noodle dish which is eaten in a banana leaf. Sometimes you also have to eat with bare hands! Some say it is primitive but I say food tastes so much better when I eat with my barehands, but ofcourse I need may hands to be sanitized before doing so. So why not visit Philippines sometimes?

Return to “Culture & Traditions”