Views about traveling

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Re: Views about traveling

Postby justin » Thu May 27, 2021 12:24 am

Traveling means having fun, enjoyment, and entertainment; however, traveling also means gaining knowledge. When you travel, you gain knowledge about people and places, history, and culture. If you travel, your perception will become wider as you will learn about cultures and tradition.

Rayone
India

Postby Rayone » Thu May 27, 2021 5:20 am

I am a traveler with a couple of cameras and a laptop. That means I love traveling and writing about them. In fact, I joined as a sales engineer just to travel the world. I am glad I have already visited 16 countries so far and had it not been for this COVID thing, I would have traveled a few more.
I am planning a book on various world travel sites for the last couple of years and hope to accomplish my goal as soon as the travel restrictions are over.
Let me share a secret at this point, I go through a different sensation whenever I plan a new city or country that keeps me awake until I reach the destination.

robinh12
United States of America

Postby robinh12 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:15 am

Traveling has the power to transform a person's life by introducing them to new places, cultures, and people from all walks of life. Traveling has more advantages than almost any other activity because of the things you can do once you arrive at your destination, and even the trip itself is interesting and challenging.Of course, different types of travel exist because people have different interests; for example, hiking, exotic travel, or historical travel.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Tue May 23, 2023 3:40 am

When the pandemic started we stopped traveling abroad because of the hassle in the covid requirements. I do not want to take a swab test. Besides there is the potential quarantine requirement depending on the policies of the foreign country. In other words, I do not feel comfortable in traveling with many restrictions. I travel to enjoy and I can only enjoy if the foreign country is hospitable to me.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”