Best thing about where you are currently living?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
kamai

Best thing about where you are currently living?

Postby kamai » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:21 pm

The only good thing about where I live are the beaches since they are the cleanest places around here. Near my home there is only trash but once getting to the beach all that goes away.

jy76
Zodiac: Sagittarius
United States of America

Re: Best thing about where you are currently living?

Postby jy76 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:28 pm

In northeast Tennessee, the cost of living is very low. In addition, since gasoline prices aren't that high, it makes the whole situation even better. Also, this place is great cause of all the mountains and opportunity for outdoor stuff. Finally, this place has a low crime rate, though, it does have a major drug problem, meth and pain pills mainly.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 am

We live in a suburban town that is an hour away from Manila. However, due to the heavy traffic, that one hour trip would be 2 hours or more. Our village has many trees and houses are not crowded. What's good here are the nearby towns with their specialties like resorts, historial churches and mountains. As a bonus, food is cheaper here and fresher since the plantations and farms are in the nearby province. I'd say it's great to live here.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 am

I live in the city of The Taj Mahal , which is among the seven wonders of the world. Apart from this there are many other historical monuments which depict the royalty of the Mughal period.

Though it is very hot there with a bad state of topic but the place in itself has many places of interest.

harijobs
India

Postby harijobs » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:01 am

The best thing here is there is a mixture of western culture with our tradition so one can be able to see temples, churches, mosques, Sikh temples and much more. Also, we have beaches to relax for us. The temples and other places do not only depict the religion they depict the marvelous creativity and intricate artworks of our ancestors.

ipa07
Croatia

Postby ipa07 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:31 pm

The best thing about living in Croatia is beautiful and clean sea, lot of interesting rural places, amazing food and talkative people. I would recommend you to come visit Croatia if you are planning to go to Europe.

Miracle
Great Britain

Postby Miracle » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 pm

For me personally, it's just the country and area itself. We are a very small country in the center of Europe and we have everything you'd want. We have the sea, the mountains, the forests... anything. Some even like to call it heaven on earth but I wouldn't go that far, haha.

The best thing for me is the fact that I live five minutes away from the city (walking) and I am still surrounded by the beautiful nature. It isn't like in the America or other large countries where you have to drive for 30 minutes to even find a green spot. My apartment has a beautiful backyard filled with trees and flowers and everywhere you go there's nature and fresh air. I really dislike the highly industrial areas so I am happy that our country doesn't have one.

Pixie06
Mauritius

Postby Pixie06 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:17 pm

I live on an island which is renowned for its sandy beaches. We have really nice beaches all around the island here. Since my island is quite small it is very easy to move from one beach to another. Swimming in the lagoon is the best. The water is always warm and calm.

NeilTarquin
Philippines

Postby NeilTarquin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:00 pm

As of now I working in Buraydah Al Qassim in Saudi Arabia. The best thing that I can say here is the place is so religious. Almost all of them are strict followers of Islam. The place is just being develop as to be a major city in Saudi Arabia so job opportunity is really in demand here.

astroroid10293
Canada

Postby astroroid10293 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Here in Toronto, we have areas designated towards different cultures, whether you're looking to find Greek related foods/goods, Chinese foods/goods, and even more. We have a clean, and healthy environment, that allows you to truly find the potential in the city. Not to mention that we also have a great public transit system! :D

Return to “General Questions & Comments”