Best thing about where you are currently living?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
wallet
Romania

Re: Best thing about where you are currently living?

Postby wallet » Sat May 12, 2018 11:52 am

I live in Bucharest the capital of Romania and the best thing here is that is a big town where you can find a job very easily and the rent is not that high, schools and kindergarten are at every few streets, we have subway and the traffic is easy. Another good thing is that this city is very populated and this is good for any business.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:52 pm

The best thing about living in North Florida, near Tallahassee - is that we get seasons here, instead of being so hot year round. The seasons don't challenge you so much like a colder climate - but it's nice to get some spring, fall and winter kinds of weather, instead of hot-tropical year round - also we could get some snow dustings which is interesting. You can always enjoy the nature - but find some fun things to do in Tallahassee as well.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:25 pm

Maybe what I can promote for our suburban town are the snack delicacies that are original here. Rice cake of different variety and other sweets that are native to our town. They are popular and people come to our town just to buy those delicacies. Unfortunately the visitors to our town never fail to complain about the heavy traffic in the main road.

nangk08
India

Postby nangk08 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:45 am

My city is a charming place which has numerous colleges and universities thereby attracting students from all over the country as well as abroad. The food is lovely, the climate is quite pleasant for most of the year and the people are easy going and quite friendly. Also, my city is surrounded by hills from all around therefore, we can go for nature walks and picnics when we want.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:44 pm

I think the best part of where I'm currently living is the weather, there is no winter here, and the close proximity that is has towards stores for our daily needs and 24-hour convenience stores are the perks in my area.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:49 am

dottie wrote:I think the best part of where I'm currently living is the weather, there is no winter here, and the close proximity that is has towards stores for our daily needs and 24-hour convenience stores are the perks in my area.

The weather was the crux why I went back home from London and from the US. I was born in a tropical country with warm weather all year round except during the rainy season for 2 to 3 months. I couldn't withstand the snow and that interfered with my concentration for my job.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Postby ricky1874 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:41 pm

The best part about where I currently live is that it never gets too hot or too cold. Sometimes during Christmas it is actually 80 something degrees during this time.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Return to “General Questions & Comments”