What do you prefer – urban or rural life?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Re: What do you prefer – urban or rural life?

Postby Folk Artist » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:44 pm

I think the rural life would be a good place to hang your hat but you could travel the world from there and look for opportunity,but if you have no experience and are just starting out I think you should find a nice place in the city to get some experience in life. Its much cheaper overall in the country,but as far as jobs go-sometimes you just will not find to many good jobs there-so I think I would combine the two(urban&rural)for a way to go?

NeilTarquin
Philippines

Postby NeilTarquin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:23 am

I like to have the best of both worlds on this one. I like my place to be a busy place but not congested. It can be compared to a busy city but has some patches of greens and a few tree lines.

NeilTarquin
Philippines

Postby NeilTarquin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 am

I like to have the best of both worlds on this one. I like my place to be a busy place but not congested. It can be compared to a busy city but has some patches of greens and a few tree lines. I like it that way because jobs and education are highly sought after in urbanized places while cheap produce and a good environment can be available in rural areas.

Liezel08
Philippines

Postby Liezel08 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 am

My answer depends on the stage of life I am currently in. Since I am still in the process of building my future, I prefer urban life over rural life. This depends on the reality that urban areas offer convenience, more opportunities, high quality service and materials. But when the time comes that finding ways to be financially stable is not a problem anymore, it is the right time to live a rural life. Because rural areas offers more peace, attachment to nature and purity.

manmad
Bulgaria

Postby manmad » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 am

Urban life is the life for me, because there is more excitement and the life is more dynamic. I like having a lot of things I can do and people to meet, of course both types of life have their pluses and minuses, for example rural life can be very peaceful, but it can also be quite boring.

Wyvh
France

Postby Wyvh » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:17 am

I would honestly say rural. Villages and small buildings are way more attractive than a lots of mountain-sized buildings and meeting a man in black every in the middle of a phonecall two seconds. I do admit that I would like to see what it really feels like to live in a rural zone, as I currently am not.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:10 am

I prefer rural life to urban. As much as urban life seems pleasing, rural life offers more. Rural life has peace and serenity that you can hardly find in the urban city. Feeding and surviving is a lot cheaper and easier in the rural setting.

Personally, I am a person taken with the love of nature and wild; trees, animals hills and mountains, rivers and stream. I take pleasure in going to the fetching stream in the rural area. The smell of water running out of the rocks there gives me a twitch in my brains.

If not for the advancement in science and technology in bettering peoples lives today, I would choose rural life over and over again before I pick Urban life.

BMT1014
Philippines

Postby BMT1014 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 am

I prefer the Urban life because of the complete facilities like a shopping mall, big hospitals, standard schools, international airports, and a lot more. However, if I want to relax and spend a vacation, I rather choose the rural area. Rural life is very relaxing especially when you are near to the beach enjoying fresh air and fresh foods.

zheh
Philippines

Postby zheh » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 am

I grew up in a city. And everytime i visit the rural areas and see nature i always fall inlove with them and wish i could live in those places. A much laid back life and simple life with people already contented as long as they have food to eat, shelter, electricity and water, and be able to send their child to school. A place without polution. I love seeing falls, sea and mountain. The cool breeze of air and the green view is what makes rural living perfect.

Dzannerz
Philippines

Postby Dzannerz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:06 am

Well I'm a person that can live to both urban and rural place. But for me I would love to live in a place that is far from pollution and criminalized place. I would like to live in a calm and peaceful place like in province. A place that you will be relaxed everyday far from any dangers.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”