We need one another

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
Goshen26
Nigeria

We need one another

Postby Goshen26 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:12 am

At times i wonder why we move from one country to another, some people, mostly Africans risk lives all in the name of moving from their country to another. Is it not possible to stay in ones country and be satisfied?

A man from the US leaves his technology oriented country to Malawi, to search for another form of life. Most whites do say Africa is blessed with good and moderate sunlight.

My neighbors son who just came from London few weeks ago was seen in the sun with only boxers. Out of curiosity, i asked him; sir what happen to you? he said "you don't know the last time i enjoyed sunny day like this. You see many whites coming for vacation in Africa.

An African leaves the shores of his fatherland in search of greener pastures in Asia, America. Last week, it was in the news how some Africans hid their self under a moving train from a country to Germany.

You come to OSUN OSOGBO festival, you see many white men in attendance. OSUN OSOGBO festival is a culture related festival,which holds once in a year, in Osun State, Nigeria. It is believed that River Goddess is seen coming out of the river to bless the native of the state. There you see many people from the world that comes to grace the occasion.

There are other things we need others for;

1.Language: You see a white speaking Yoruba (a language in Nigeria). Also a Ghanaian speaking Spanish fluently

2.Marriage: An African getting married to German

3.Education: African choose to study abroad, few whites coming to Africa to school Africa. etc.

Conclusion: we depend on each other,

feel free to add contribution...........

thanks

potentialwriter
Zodiac: Gemini
Nigeria

Re: We need one another

Postby potentialwriter » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:41 am

Yes, we truly need one another in one thing or the other in life. People who think they can live alone without connecting to friends, families and relatives sometimes realize that they've been living lives all alone and will face challenges which they won't be able to resolve all alone. We are meant for one another and must serve this purpose in life so that we can live meaningful and fruitful lives together. Life is not about living alone, but about living in togetherness. A lot of things will come up which you won't be able to singlehandedly resolve, except with the help of a friend, family member, neighbour or relative.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:01 am

It is the tendency of the people to go abroad when the economy of their country is poor. Just like here, we have the so called OFW - Overseas Filipino Worker - who goes abroad to work because they cannot find a suitable job locally. There are so many sad stories about our OFW but the government couldn't do anything because there are no jobs here. My advice is to take care of yourself when you leave your country.

mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Postby mildredtabitha » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:11 pm

I agree we need one another. People are not moving to other countries because they are not satisfied with their own, it is just a human desire to experience something different. We can't advice someone to stay or force them to be satisfied with what they have, life is short and people should travel and do what they think is right as long as it makes them happy.

Every country has a border but does not mean insiders can't cross over and outsiders can't come in. There is exportation and importation of goods because we need each other and that also means there can be "exportation" and "importation" of people lol. I don't understand why we still call others foreigners because we NEED EACH OTHER.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Yes, we need one another but sometimes we need to live our home, family, and friends for a better life or just to have a better job and salary. Here in my country a lot of people are leaving in the other countries or a higher salary, and when they save a lot of money they turn back home and buy a new house for them and their families.
I do understand why people leave their countries and I think that no one likes to do so, they are doing it for the good sake of their family.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”