What do you prefer, Day or Night?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
mlrt
Philippines

What do you prefer, Day or Night?

Postby mlrt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:18 am

I prefer day because I can see the people who have threats in my life. I can defend my self when they about to stab my back with a knife of any thing that cause me to death. Light can be seen throughout the day and they are hopes of our darkest night. Moon and stars provides light during night and serve as our guide. Day means light that is why I choose day over night because light means hope and provider of life.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Re: What do you prefer, Day or Night?

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 pm

I always prefer the day. The sunlight seems to keep my mind open and this makes me vigilant and observant. I'm able to figure out and analyze things in a better way during the day.

Moreover, my biological clock seems to act slow during the night. As an early riser, I start feeling tired and drowsy as the day comes to an end. So, for me it is definitely the day time which is the best.

egcgecobe
Philippines

Postby egcgecobe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:15 pm

I prefer Night because I'm more productive specially when studying because its quiet. No one will bother me and I can read as much as I like. But it doesn't mean I don't like the sunlight.

jkeypad
Philippines

Postby jkeypad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 pm

mlrt wrote:I prefer day because I can see the people who have threats in my life. I can defend my self when they about to stab my back with a knife of any thing that cause me to death. Light can be seen throughout the day and they are hopes of our darkest night. Moon and stars provides light during night and serve as our guide. Day means light that is why I choose day over night because light means hope and provider of life.

What a cruel world. Why can we just live in peace and harmony so that we can choose both Day and night without thinking about our safety? Anyhow, I like Day as I am a morning person. Waking up in the morning is what I'm grateful about because I'm still alive :). But to get out of bed in the morning is a struggle sometimes for me especially when the weather is dark and wet or raining, I just want to stay in my bed and get more sleep :lol: . Every morning I look forward and get excited about my day because as you said it means hope and good things happen every day.

genesis
Philippines

Postby genesis » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:07 pm

You tend to look life very savage. The wonders of life should never be thought as stabbing, or something, cause you'll be thinking about that you'll regret why you were born, I swear. It's not bad to be cautious though, all I am saying is to enjoy life, don't think about others but rather mostly love yourself first, live like you were dying. Hoping you're catching on me. And another thing, I'd prefer day in the city, and night in the beach or mountain. Time that I would like to go out depends on the location. The night in the beach will give you comfort and breeze, while in the mountain you'll surely love the start as you'll feel you're close to them, the night in city would definitely give me creeps, I'm not a typical guy who hangs out and tend to live for chicks, I live for life and for Him, God who give me life. :)

fern2x2001
Philippines

Postby fern2x2001 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 pm

I prefer the day. It always reminds me that another day had begun to start anew. A new beginning, a new hope, a new goal, another day to try, to be better than yesterday, to aim higher. Another day to cherish, cherish with the people I love. And also, It's during the day when i do most of my work. Which i like because i feel like I'm being productive and i am useful and have a purpose. And it's also the time of the day where i can bond with my family and friends. :D

xobe
Philippines

Postby xobe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Actually both because day or even night, they are very busy time for me. I worked in graveyard shift from 10 pm until 7 am and been with that kind of industry for more than 7 seven years already. But after work, it will not be the end of it because I have kids and they need me before they go to school in the morning. I can only enjoy my day when its weekend because I don't need to worry about job and school drama. But in reality, you should be flexible whether its day or night especially if you are the bread winner of the family.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:14 am

I also prefer night because at that time you can do a study, your assignment, and other work. At that time no one can disturb you due to my study I can prefer. But It I not mean I don't like a day, I also like it because without this we can do anything in your life because of sunlight play really important role in your life.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:50 am

Daniel, I completely agree with you and will like to say that sunlight makes our body full of energy and help us to warm up n winters. however, back to the topic and love to add here also like to spend a great tie on Niagra falls at night.

potentialwriter
Zodiac: Gemini
Nigeria

Postby potentialwriter » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 pm

The day time is much more preferred because this is the time I can work to earn a living and make my home comfortable. This is the time I can actualize my talents and live a meaningful life. The day time is the very time I am most active at work. It's the time I can move from one place to another and it's a time when nothing scares me unlike the night times. I love the day time because this is the time I can plan about the way I am going to live a life and have all of my aspirations actualized.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”