What do you prefer, Day or Night?

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
mildredtabitha
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: What do you prefer, Day or Night?

Postby mildredtabitha » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:36 am

If I chose day, it will be because their is hope that a new day will be good and filled with happiness. I will be happy to have another chance to try new things and solve any unfinished business.

If I chose night, it will be because I have a chance to rest. I will sleep and forget a bad day. I will also be happy that the day ended especially if I was faced with tough decisions or if I had problems that made me sad.

So I can't chose any. I will instead hope for better days and nights.

wallet
Romania

Postby wallet » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 am

I prefer the day because in the morning all seems better, with morning time hope are arising. I don't like the night because at that time the dark thoughts are coming, problems are rising and this makes me disappointed by all things that are around me.

Kakashi2020
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Philippines

Postby Kakashi2020 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:22 am

Im a night person and I consider myself as a night owl also I'm an insomniac. I do my online work at night until dawn because it's more relaxing and quiet. I also like the night life sometimes I go out at night to some outdoor bar to have a couple of drinks and male bonding with friends or to an outdoor cafe and just do my work from there. There's something about the night that spurs my creativity in my work and I like it because its cooler and i just live the night wind and the starry night pair that with cool music and it's a perfect night for me.

jaypinoy
Philippines

Postby jaypinoy » Sat May 12, 2018 7:13 am

I'm a little bit lazy and I really love spending more time at home so I'll go with nighttime. For me, night times are better because it means you don't have to go outside and stress yourself from the heat of the sunlight (or coldness of the winter). Night times are also the times when the family eat together at home and that's why I love it. I love being with my family and dinner is the meal time of the day where we really talk a lot about so many things.

Steve5
Philippines

Postby Steve5 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:22 am

I prefer being awake during the daytime. It's because our bodies are naturally made for the day instead of the night. It's usually when we're at our best. But I understand how people nowadays prefer being awake at night. It's often due to the demands of their jobs. Like night shift and long hours of work.

Also, others simply prefer the night time. I have friends who prefer sleeping during the day because they don't like the noise either inside or outside their house. So they find it more comfortable to sleep through all that and enjoy the quiet of the evening. :)

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Martinsx » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Depending on what I'm doing at the moment or my daily schedule is what would determine whether I'm going to be choosing day at the moment or night in that very situation. If I have programs that will require day sessions, then I will pick day over night and vice versa.

jayjaydimson
Philippines

Postby jayjaydimson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:56 pm

I will choose day, Because there are a lot of stuffs that you can do during the day than in night. Like you can't go to the malls because its close or exercise outside with the sunshine that's really good because it gives vitamin that our body needs. I am also more productive during the day than night, because night is for sleeping and relaxing.

cherimae
Australia

Postby cherimae » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:03 pm

I prefer day too - I am just more productive during daylight hours! I can't stay up as late as I used to without feeling exhausted these days so that's a big consideration in my answer. Plus there's just more activities on during the day than there are in the middle of the night!

I also like working during the day much better than night shifts, I've done both and night shifts leave you feeling really tired.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm

The fresh morning of the day is good- and if you live out in the country the meadows are alive with wild flowers sometimes, and the sun is shining through the trees. Other mornings the meadows are misty and the morning dew is quite heavy- and you could get quite motivated by these things to get things done for your day to come. The night in the country is quite dark and peaceful sometimes- across a field a light glows and a whole nightime world awakens. This can be quite a good time to get things done also, when the sights and sounds of the nighttime take over.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:23 am

I prefer day because there is simply light and it is more convenient to go to places without having to worry about not being able to see where you're going and needing artificial light to see things clearly.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”