The karaoke is banned by 9 pm

Talk, comment or ask any question about things not covered in any of the topics below.
Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

The karaoke is banned by 9 pm

Postby Alexandoy » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:43 am

If you want to sing then can you not sing without the microphone? That makes me wonder why the singers of karaoke at home would shoot up the volume of their speaker. It is like he wanted his singing to be heard by the community. Now there is a ban on karaoke singing by 9 pm. That is a good ordinance.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Re: The karaoke is banned by 9 pm

Postby dottie » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:07 am

Well if it's too loud then I guess it's justified, you really don't want to wake up the neighbors in the middle of the night. That would be considered inconsiderate.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:20 am

Karaoke at home is not a very popular practice here except during the parties or festivities. karaoke clubs are quite popular though, but due to Covid restrictions activities on the public places like restaurants clubs, movies etc are banned and people can no longer enjoy singing.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:47 am

In our neighborhood the karaoke regulation is still enforced and it does not have anything to do with the pandemic. That means even when the pandemic is gone the 9 pm rule for the karaoke will remain. I like that because having a peaceful evening is relaxing especially when I am watching tv.

Return to “General Questions & Comments”