Places to Visit in Philippines

Ask and share information about any visa process that you have or have experience. Feel free to post links also.
Geoffrey09
Philippines

Places to Visit in Philippines

Postby Geoffrey09 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 am

Mabuhay! Hello everyone! Want to visit a place? Why not try Philippines? You know we have a slogan here in my country "It is more fun here in the Philippines!" I'm not being arrogant or what but it is truely a lovely place. Many places to visit also a lot of good and lovely people! Lovely country, lovely people! Some of the top places that foreigners visit in the Philippines.

Want to enjoy amazing nightlife and white sand beaches? Boracay is the best place for you! Boracay is know for her eye stunning beaches and lively night parties. If you're a party loving guy then I suggest visiting it whenever you have time.

How about witnessing Philippines Chocolate Hills which can only be found in Bohol? Truly magnificent place if you ask me. Its like being one with nature and experiencing the nature's grandeur. Did I also mention that Tarsiers are only endemic in Bohol? Mind that these little creatures are very sensitive so it is best not to shoot pictures of them with the flash on since they are really sensitive to light. If you haven't seen one then it is time to visit Bohol.

Want to visit the summer capital of the Philippines? Try Baguio then, though it is not as cool like other countries one thing that I can assure you is that rich culture is what you're going to experience. Live the colorful culture of Baguio as you encounter the Igorots, the natives of Baguio. Join them with their rituals, dances and songs. Be part with them and make your stay in Baguio a colorful ride.

It's time to pack your things up and fly to Philippines! Good people will welcome you with their warm smiles. :)

mlrt
Philippines

Re: Places to Visit in Philippines

Postby mlrt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:38 am

There are many beautiful place to visit in the Philippines. You can enjoy taking pictures with these places and scenery or make video while touring around. Few to mention are Calle Crisologo in Vigan, Wind Mills in Iloco Norte, Hundered Islands in Pangasinan, Chocolate Hills in Bohol, Mt. Mayon in Albay and Underground River in Puerto Princesa Palawan. I can describe these attractions like your favorite food, you always drool when seeing those served on the table.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:41 am

Well, buddy here I am going to share Philippines places which you can visit and can have fun there.
Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park  
Mactan
Rizal Park  
Siargao
Fort Santiago  
I am so sure you will have a great time there.

Henrywrites
Nigeria

Postby Henrywrites » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:15 am

Mark Grill wrote:Well, buddy here I am going to share Philippines places which you can visit and can have fun there.
Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park  
Mactan
Rizal Park  
Siargao
Fort Santiago  
I am so sure you will have a great time there.

It is really great to read about the nice places that we can visit when we are in the Philippines. I have heard about the places and even watched it on the television. The news that the country is a place of peace and unity says so much about how the people of the country behaves. I'm really keen to visit the country in no distant time for I would want to feel the warm weather of the best place I have heard about.

fishbate
Philippines

Postby fishbate » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:54 am

Don't forget the beautiful place of Bataan, a province in the Philippines that is rich in culture and diversity. Aside from the beautiful scenery, the hospitality and kindness of the people is what you should know. The Filipino people are known to be one the most hospitable people on earth.

Return to “Work, Travel, Tourist, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas”