Romantic places

Ask and share information about any visa process that you have or have experience. Feel free to post links also.
Mark Grill

Romantic places

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:20 am

Here I am gonna share some best place for a newly married couple.
* South Australia.
* The Rockies,
* Playa del Amor,
* Kissing, Bavaria,
* Romance, Arkansas,
* Lover, Wiltshire,
* Mount Hopeless,
* Bad Kissingen,
* Loveland,
I am so sure you guys will like all of them and will like to travel around these places.

I had enjoyed Whale Watching bus tour at Barhorbar Maine.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Romantic places

Postby Alexandoy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:22 pm

When in Manila, go to the Cultural Center grounds in the late afternoon. There is a place by the bay where you can watch the famous Manila bay sunset. And you can stay there until the evening to savor the sea breeze. There is a barbecue stand that sells meals and drinks so you need not go elsewhere to eat. We go there once in a while although we now live far from that place. Take a taxi and tell the driver to bring you to the CCP grounds.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:37 am

Mark Grill! It is really great you have shared such great romantic places names here. I really like yours hared romantic places names list. The above member talking about the Manila, I really like this person sharing about this place. After getting information about this place, now I am keen to explore this place with my love. But before this, I want to see some images of this place.

Going to take my yosemite bus tours with mates.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:41 am

Alexandoy, will like to say that I have noted your suggestion and will like to say that so sure this would be offered me to have a good time. I really appreciate your effort and will like to see some images. So if you have then must share with us.

TingJ
Philippines

Postby TingJ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:47 pm

When you visit Philippines, hop off to Davao region. There are so many beauty spots there. There are nice and white sand beaches. The places are safe. You can stroll at night. The people are friendly too. In Davao, you can taste the exotic fruit called durian. You can buy it along the road. The price is very low. On the other hand, if you want to experience how to live a life in the peak of a mountain, there you climb Mt. Apo. It is the tallest volcano in the Philippines. Those some places that I have mentioned are very romantic.

Folk Artist
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Zodiac: Aquarius
United States of America

Postby Folk Artist » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:50 pm

When you talk about romantic cities, what comes to mind is Paris France although I have never been there. Paris has the cobblestone streets of Montmartre and Marais and a they limit the buildings to six stories, and carefully preserve the buildings so that does really add to the romantic appeal of Paris.

Heatman
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Postby Heatman » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:39 am

Alexandoy wrote:When in Manila, go to the Cultural Center grounds in the late afternoon. There is a place by the bay where you can watch the famous Manila bay sunset. And you can stay there until the evening to savor the sea breeze. There is a barbecue stand that sells meals and drinks so you need not go elsewhere to eat. We go there once in a while although we now live far from that place. Take a taxi and tell the driver to bring you to the CCP grounds.

I actually some kind of related feeling about this kind of romantic place in be with your couple. There is a water lake here in my country called Jabi Lake and in our federal capital territory. It's such a lovey place to spend some quality time with your wife or loved one. You can get some water experience like taking a canoe if you want want to have the olden experience of driving on water or you can take a speed boat. I personally enjoy riding on canoe.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:12 pm

I don't think I've been to a romantic place yet, but I will take note of those places that were posted. I think a restaurant alone can be romantic, depending on the ambience.

Return to “Work, Travel, Tourist, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas”