Dubai as a tourist destination during Ramadan?

Ask and share information about any visa process that you have or have experience. Feel free to post links also.
DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
India

Dubai as a tourist destination during Ramadan?

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Tue May 01, 2018 11:27 pm

We all know that Dubai is a hot tourist destination. The place is a major attraction for tourists from all over the world. Me and my husband are planning a trip on life of May. Little did we know that it will be Ramjan during those days.

Is Dubai safe, convenient and enjoyable during the holy days of Ramzan?

Bravosi
Ukraine

Re: Dubai as a tourist destination during Ramadan?

Postby Bravosi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:18 am

I don't think it will be a problem. Ramadan is over after like 18:00. Feel free to do whatever you need aftewards! :) Just make sure to drink enough water in the evening for the upcoming day. Make sure to join an "iftar".

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:59 pm

I have some friends who are working in Dubai and they are all inviting me to visit the place. I have no issues with the religion of Islam but my concern is the culture of the Filipinos there. It's sad to say that most of them have indifference towards their countrymen as if they is discrimination. I have no proof of this since I haven't been there yet but many have told me about it. Anyway, what I want to see in Dubai are the fresh dates that are picked from the tree and could be eaten at once. Dates is one of my favorite fruits and I always buy dates in the grocery but they are not the fresh dates that I see in the pictures.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:37 am

Well I've never been to abroad, but I think that it would be a great destination for a vacation. UAE is a rich country so I think there will be a lot of scenic places to look at.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:16 pm

This morning I saw the documentary on Dubai. I saw the Dubai Frame which is like a gigantic picture frame that can compete with the Eiffel Tower of Paris. There are many tourist spots in Dubai that I seem to be encouraged to visit. If there is no pandemic then maybe I can be there next year.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:19 am

I have never been to Dubai, however, I would like to visit Dubai someday. I have been fascinated by the mega structures in Dubai. However, I hear that Dubai is one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Return to “Work, Travel, Tourist, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas”