Travelling During The Pandemic Era.

Ask and share information about any visa process that you have or have experience. Feel free to post links also.
sweerie_banana
Kenya

Travelling During The Pandemic Era.

Postby sweerie_banana » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:06 pm

My uncle just landed from Ohio 2 weeks ago. He has been within have much fun with family and friends though he really came for my Grandfathers burial and travelled back to Ohio yesterday.

Have you had a chance to travel since the pandemic?

Travelling in this time I am sure has been so hectic for so many people as much as I saw even some celebrities vacationing this easter. I have only been outside the city once and I have never managed to get out of the country since the Pandemic.

Have you had a chance to travel? Was it a vacation maybe? Hope you had fun. We are experiencing our third wave and our country is very much in lockdown.

1.] I love how the technology has advanced there is even a way of warning via an app if you have come into contact with someone who has the symptoms of Corona Virus. The app provides relevant information on quarantine centers, who to contact, and advises you to also go and get tested.

More clarity should be given to foreigners since some of them were also contaminated with the virus. A common mapping system should be carried out between the foreigners and the local authorities of a given area in case of any contaminations.

What are some of the ways we can curb the spread of this disease during the lockdown era? I presume the government has locked down the going and coming into the country since we are experiencing a high increase in the number of deaths in a day.

ricky1874
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Zodiac: Virgo
United States of America

Re: Travelling During The Pandemic Era.

Postby ricky1874 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:05 pm

I'm suppose to be traveling back to the Philippines this coming September. My filipino friend told me that there was a mandatory 2 week quarantine when you come to the Philippines. Hopefully things will get better by that time and the quarantine will be over.
"100 Countries Before I Die..."

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:21 pm

I consider myself a traveler abroad because my wife and I travel 3 times in a year at least. But when the pandemic came it is not advisable to travel because of the protocols against covid. In our country a foreigner coming in has to stay for 10 days in the quarantine center. Our trip to Seoul, South Korea last November was cancelled and our June 2021 trip for the same destination was also cancelled.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:47 pm

I am not much of a travel person. In the last 18 months (since the first Covid case was spotted in the country and ever since the country went into lockdown on and off), I have not traveled anywhere. The longest distance I have covered is 20 kilometers to a small wood to have a campfire with my family.

Return to “Work, Travel, Tourist, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas”