Niagara falls from new york

This is a forum for all who are interested in volunteer traveling. If you have questions about what it is or how to get involved, please post them. And for those that do have experience, please share your experience and which organizations are good to try.
Daniel

Niagara falls from new york

Postby Daniel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 am

I am taking 2-day niagara falls from new york by bus with my classmates for having fun at this weekend. Because in next month our classes will start which we take on the weekend. So before starting our classes, we want to enjoy these weekends and enjoy having fun together.
Last edited by Daniel on Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Grill

Re: Niagara fall

Postby Mark Grill » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:45 am

Daniel your plan is really cool and quite sure through this have a great time period while this. I also had a great time on Niaga falls while this bus tours to maine from NYC and enjoy a good time through sightseeing. Let me know what tremendous would you like to enjoy while your visit?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:20 am

Daniel! It is really nice you have selected this tour for taking with your mates before starting the classes. I am sure now you have taken this tour and spent quality time there with your friend. So in your next post, you must shave your this tour experience here. I am waiting for your next reply.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 am

I just love to say that I am back from this trip and love to add here have a great time with my friend and enjoy the beauty of this place. She was standing in front of me like them.
Believe me, that was memorizing moment for me and can't dis miss from my mind.

kaka135
Malaysia

Postby kaka135 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm

It's so nice that you have visited Niagara Fall. It's always been in my list of visiting, but I doubt I will be able to make it happen one day. I can imagine how grand and exciting it is to be there by looking at those wonderful photos. I think it'd be more amazing when we are there. :)

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Yeah, it would be great for you to have a nice time there. Nigra falls is a great ace which attracts the all visitors and offers to enjoy a great time there. I really want t know is it your first experience toward this place?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:11 am

Wow, Mark Grill! I can imagine that how much you have enjoyed this moment with your friend when she was standing in your arms like yours hared image. Friendly speaking, I also want to enjoy this waterfall views like this which prove memorable memories for me. But my close friend has no time for me for spending time with me like this.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 am

Oh don't be a sad dude and will like to recommend you insist her and make some grievance in front of her. So sure this thing will realize her mistake and you can easily insist her to spend some time in front of Niagra Falls with her and make this memorable.

Return to “Volunteer Travel”