Student Partnership Worldwide

This is a forum for all who are interested in volunteer traveling. If you have questions about what it is or how to get involved, please post them. And for those that do have experience, please share your experience and which organizations are good to try.
justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Student Partnership Worldwide

Postby justin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:14 pm

Student Partnership Worldwide is a volunteering opportunity for college students. When you are chosen to volunteer with Student Partnership Worldwide, you will be sent to the developing world where you will work in education and community health programs. You will not get paid for your work but you do not have to pay for food and accomodtion.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Re: Student Partnership Worldwide

Postby Alexandoy » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:27 am

When I was a student there was an exchange program of students. Foreign students would live here for 1 year to study for free while some of the students here go to foreign countries for the same purpose. I think I have not heard of that anymore.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Re: Student Partnership Worldwide

Postby dottie » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:00 am

That's actually a good idea, you would get free education in exchange for your services or to learn a new culture. That setup has been popular for sometime now.

Return to “Volunteer Travel”