South America

This is a forum for all who are interested in volunteer traveling. If you have questions about what it is or how to get involved, please post them. And for those that do have experience, please share your experience and which organizations are good to try.
jesus721
Puerto Rico

South America

Postby jesus721 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Here's a link a website that list free and low cost volunteering programs in South America http://www.volunteersouthamerica.net

Daniel

Re: South America

Postby Daniel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 am

I am would like to say that I open the shared link which is totally filled with informative stuf about the tours. I must say that in my next days, I will explore some south America attractions then thi shared stuff mmust prove useful for me.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:23 am

south America is a region which is filled with lots of attractions. This is a great place for having a really best time in free time. I like this place so much and will love to add here Machu Picchu is one of from famous historical places of the world. I had a good time there. what's about you?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 am

Mark Grill! I am going to agree with you.There are lots of attractions in South America. Let's share those attractions names list here.
Angel Falls
Machu Picchu
Atacama Desert
Monte Fitz Roy
Las Lajas Sanctuary
Castillo San Felipe de Barajas
Kaieteur Falls

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:47 am

Daniel, I would like to say that you have shared really cool attractions list with all of us. I like them all and want to know from you something about Monte Fitz Roy. SO share with us guys what to do there? I hope you will like to share with us.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:03 am

Monte Fitz Roy is a mountain in Patagonia, South America. This place is located on the border which is between Chile and Argentina. It is worth seeing the attraction in this region. Especially visitors explore this mountain in winter season because of in the winter season they can enjoy snowfall there. I suggest in this winter season you move ahead there.

My sister recently come back from her las vegas packages.

Return to “Volunteer Travel”