Hello!!

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
ohgodlol

Hello!!

Postby ohgodlol » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi everyone I am new around here, but this looks like a very interesting forum. I currently live in Texas, but would like to move to Russia within the next two years. I've been studying Russian for almost 10 months now. I love the language even though it's very difficult. I look forward to learning lots more about all things international through this forum.

Daniel

Re: Hello!!

Postby Daniel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 am

Hello, ohgodlol! As a member of this community, I want to say welcome to you in this community. I do agree with you this is a really interesting which is filled with sufficient stuff about different things. I am sure you will get notice information about the Russia language. By the way which kind of education you want to get from this region? I will see your next reply after my grand canyon bus tour.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:41 am

Hello members, I am Mark Grill from USA and love to say welcome you here. I am also a new member here and will like to say that is sure will have a lovely time here with each other.

Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:28 am

ohgodlol it's really great to see you here I would also love to say you welcome here. I am also a newbie here and have recently joined this great forum.
Its good to know that you try to know about Russia language more. MY uncle has a great command on this.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:37 am

Ashlyn! That's great you also say welcome to new comer in this community. You said that you are also new comer in this community. So I also say welcome to you. I am sure in this comment we all spend a great time together.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 am

Being a member of this forum I also like to say welcome here you all and quite know all have really nice time here. Anyhow, guys, I am willing to know from you what you guys like to do in your spare time always? Does anyone like to drop here?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 am

Mark Grill! It is really nice you also say welcome top new comer in this community. anyhow, let me share with you those things names here which I like to enjoy in my spare time. Those things are
Camping
Book reading
Traveling
Camping
Hiking
Watching movies
and much more like these. what are your favorite hobbies?

Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:35 am

Daniel! It's really great to have you here. I just really love to see thsi great list of your best thing that you love to do. I am also a fun lover and also love to do many of outdoor fun and moves traveling is my most favorite hobby.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:04 am

This is great Daniel you have shared your hobbies here with all of us. I like this so much and love to add here all of them are mutual hobbies between us and I really wanna enjoy all of them in my free time. Do let me know which kinds of movies you like to watch always

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:24 am

Yeah, I am going to agree with you these kinds of hobbies are mutual in all of us. Anyhow, you asked me to about the movies I really like to watch romantic and horror movies. Are you like these kinds of movies?

Return to “Newest Members”