Well hello there

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
Lizzyib
Canada

Well hello there

Postby Lizzyib » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Hello everyone! I live in Canada and just joined the site. I have traveled to quite a few countries and I am looking forward to interacting with you all. :D

BatmanWayne
Zodiac: Pisces
Venezuela

Re: Well hello there

Postby BatmanWayne » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 am

Hello, I'm new too, nice to meet you! I live in Venezuela and have only visited another country in my life, Argentina. I can tell you that my country is very beautiful and I love my culture, but sometimes they are just too much conservatives... Yes, my country have issues too, like corruption, a bad government and a lot of thieves... I would like to visit a lot of countries and move to Argentina too, they have a lovely people, very kind and good, their food is delicious and their meat is really great, but that is my taste haha, so tell me about you and Canada please!

ipa07
Croatia

Postby ipa07 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:53 am

Hi bro!
Hello from Europe. I was never in Canada and I always wanted to go. What it's like to live in Canada?

StolenKid
Venezuela

Postby StolenKid » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:41 am

Hello! I live Venezuela, I haven't travelled outside of Venezuela but sure i have visited some places around here, our beaches, Merida, Caracas, Choroní, Chuao... I want to know experiences all over the world so here I am to read all of your stories. :D

Return to “Newest Members”