Hi! I guess...

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
Kidthebilly
Zodiac: Gemini
Venezuela

Hi! I guess...

Postby Kidthebilly » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:18 pm

I'll start by saying that I like to travel, meet other people and their culture, I love to dance and listen to music anytime I can. Yes, I know that what I say is something that many will say, but hey is what we like and there is nothing wrong with having things in common with others, so let us share and know what tastes we have in common.

Ashlyn

Re: Hi! I guess...

Postby Ashlyn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:06 am

Hi Kidthebilly, It's really great to have you here. I just really wanna say you warmly welcome to thsi great forum, It really nice to know that you have really great interest in traveling. Due to the same interest, I am sure we both have a great time ahead.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:47 am

Kidthebilly, being a member of this forum will like to say welcome you here dude.SO sure you will have a good time and will enjoy a good time. I am willing to know from you which kind f music you like to listen always, buddy?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:24 am

Kidthebilly! I also say welcome to you in this community from my side. I am sure you will spend a nice time here and enjoy the fun with other members. Anyways, you said that you really like listening music. So tell me which kinds of songs you like for listing and which singer is your most favorite?

Any info about niagara falls package from new york?

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:56 am

Daniel, I have no idea about him but love to say that, Justin Bieber is my favorite singer and alway love to listen from his good songs. D let us know which one is your favorite buddy?

Return to “Newest Members”