Hi everyone!

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
JonathanS
United States of America

Hi everyone!

Postby JonathanS » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:56 am

Hello, everyone! My name is Jonathan and I'm from Atlanta, GA (USA). I thought this forum was perfect for me as I have lived abroad for several years.

Currently, I'm based in South Africa. My parents invested into this country quite some time ago. I go back and forth from America to S.A., in total, however, I've lived abroad for over 9 years now. I love the international experience I've naturally received from this journey. I feel as an American (living in a first world country), you can get blinded to the rest of the world. Personally, I feel the only way to truly experience life is to travel internationally (if you have the ability to). Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been the easiest. But at the same time, I feel I've been given a chance to view the world from a holistic perspective.

Currently, I am completing my Bachelors of Arts in Business Project Management online. When I finish, I plan to eventually move to Barcelona, Spain and continue my international experience.

I look forward to contributing the knowledge I know about living abroad and the experiences that come with it!

Regards,

Jonathan.

Ashlyn

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Ashlyn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 am

Hi Jonathan! It's really great to have you here. welcome to this great forum. so sure that it's really nice to be the part of this forum. Its really nice to read about you here.

Return to “Newest Members”