Hello! I'm the newest member here!

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
Mishimishi
Philippines

Hello! I'm the newest member here!

Postby Mishimishi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 am

Hello everyone, I'm Mishimishi from the land of beautiful people, Philippines! I'm college student taking up a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. I would love to travel the world once I graduate and make new friends. :D I have a boyfriend from miles and miles away, but i love him so much! :D <3

Ashlyn

Re: Hello! I'm the newest member here!

Postby Ashlyn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:47 am

Hi Mishimishi!
Its just really nice to have you here. will love to say you warmly welcome to this really great forum.so sure that this would be really nice to you to be the part of this great forum for sure.

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:19 am

Mishimishi!First of all, I would like to say welcome in this community. Secondly nice to hear that you belong from the Philippines which is a great place for exploring according to traveling point of view. By the way, nice to hear that you like traveling and also have a one boyfriend. 8-)

3 day tours from NJ is my next tour.

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:08 am

Hi Mishimishi! glad to find you here. I am really very happy with seeing you here and would like to say that would you like to share with us what kinds of places do you wanna explore after completing your bachelor?

Any suggestion for boston to niagara falls trip?

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:47 am

Mark Grill! You asked a really nice question to Mishimishi. I also want to know about those places names which she will explore in her future life. Hope so she will reply soon here and share those places names with us.

Return to “Newest Members”