Good Day!

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
ryyde
Philippines

Good Day!

Postby ryyde » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Hi fellas! I'm Roy Ayade my close friends and relatives call me Royroy. I'm 18 years old and currently studying Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. By the way, I lived at Quezon City Philippines. I used to join in this forum because of the web's title PINAYPALACE which sounds also from my country. I'm looking forward for this forum. THANKS.

Daniel

Re: Good Day!

Postby Daniel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:34 pm

Welcome in this community. I am really happy after seeing you here. it is a good thing you have shared about yourself with all in detail. It is really gold you join this community and also forward it, in your friends an family.

Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:51 am

Roy Ayade! Its just really nice to have you here will love to see you warmly welcome here. By the way, your nickname is really nice. I like that.
would love to say you best of luck for the great participation here.

I am going to the manhattan to niagara falls tour

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:09 am

Ashlyn! It is good you say welcome to a newcomer here in this way. Hope so he likes our way of saying of welcome. Anyhow, I want to know about you. I mean to say which kind of thinks you like for enjoyment in your spare time and what is your passion?

Mark Grill

Postby Mark Grill » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:13 am

I also want to stay warmly welcome here to all new members. I am so sure all will have a great time here and easily can get information about different places. However, like you Daniel, I want to know about both of them what they like to do in free time?

Return to “Newest Members”