Just dropped in here

Please introduce and tell something about yourself to everybody.
Emmaz
Nigeria

Just dropped in here

Postby Emmaz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 am

Good Day to everyone on the forum including the administrator and all his working staffs if there are any, I'm Emmaz from Nigeria and it's my pleasure to have joined this community. I'm a father of 2 sons, living with my lovely wife and I'm hoping that my participation in the forum would open my eyes to a lot of things that I have yet gotten in contact with.

So therefore, I'm looking forward to having a great time on the forum reading as much articles that interests me and also do my very best to offer my thoughts and opinions where necessary. The forum looks pretty good by the way with good design and easy navigation. I'm very excited and certain to have a good time here.

Martinsx
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Nigeria

Re: Just dropped in here

Postby Martinsx » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:31 am

Hello @Emmaz, you are very much welcome to the forum, it's an honor to have you join us here. I can definitely guarantee you from my experience already in the forum that you are sure to have a wonderful time being a member in this platform and community of people from all over the world.

You are welcome once more.

Emmaz
Nigeria

Re: Just dropped in here

Postby Emmaz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 am

Thanks for taking the time to come and give me a warm welcome, I really appreciate it. I'm already feeling at home in the forum because there are lots of articles to go through and drop opinions as I feel comfortable with any. This is such a wonderful community and I'm sure to learn more than I bargained for before joining the platform.

Return to “Newest Members”