Coastal Regions

List places that you've been before or would like to go one day in the future.
sweerie_banana
Kenya

Coastal Regions

Postby sweerie_banana » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:24 am

Hi?
In my country, I have always wanted to vacation in the Coastal Regions. Have you ever visited Mombasa? What did you like there most?
I love the sandy beaches. I have never been to the beach before and I would love to see the sunset and rise
I would also love to collect the shells.

The beach is located along the Indian ocean and has a capital city known as Mombasa.

Reasons Why I Want to Visit the Coast Province.
1. Tourist Attraction.
I love meeting new people and the Coast province is a center of tourist attraction. So many foreigners used to visit the sandy beaches before the pandemic and I cannot wait for things to be normal, I may go to vacation there soon.

2. Climate
I love how I would be in my bikini the whole time since the climate there is tropical humid. It is always sunny over at the coastal beaches.

3. Towns there.
I would love to visit Fort Jesus since it is one of the oldest towns.

4. Hotels and Inns.
I would love to taste the delicasy of the coastal province. I hear the cuisine over there is really great and the hotels are plenty that lie along the Indian Ocean.

Hova
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member
Kenya

Re: Coastal Regions

Postby Hova » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:18 am

I need to visit Mombasa before the year ends. I have been planning for a while but have never actually acted on it. It is time.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:23 am

Our country has thousands of islands so there are countless of coastal areas. However, some coastal areas have dirty water because of the pollution. They are mostly the areas near Manila. You have to travel down south of maybe 3 hours drive to find a better beach with clean sea water. The most popular beach here is the Boracay Island.

dottie
Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Philippines

Postby dottie » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:11 pm

I really am not interested in travelling to far away places, or going for a vacation in general since it can be expensive, so I'd rather just stay home.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:08 pm

dottie wrote:I really am not interested in travelling to far away places, or going for a vacation in general since it can be expensive, so I'd rather just stay home.

Try to travel while you are young. I know that it is expensive but you have to save money for that purpose. When you grow old it is not good to travel anymore especially when there are many restrictions on the food you eat. Worse is when your movement is already limited. Enjoying life is my priority and I don't regret spending my savings for my travels.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:40 pm

Sun, Sea, and Sand are three S of tourism. Sun refers to sunny and bright weather, and Sand and Sea refer to the coastal area. However, I belong to a land-locked country, where there is no Sea. But we do have bright sunny weather and the Himalayas are the major attractions. Since people want that they lack in their life, I would like to live in a coastal area.

Alexandoy
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Philippines

Postby Alexandoy » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:56 pm

It is the start of summer here and I expect the travelers to the coastal regions this weekend. There are countless of beaches to choose from. My take is the nearest beach that is just about 3 hours drive away. I do not want to travel for too long because it is a waste not only of time but also of resources.

justin
Level 3 Member
Level 3 Member
Nepal

Postby justin » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:53 am

Summer is the idea time to spend some quality time in the beaches, we don't have sea here but we have some rivers with cool river sand. Rafting is a popular sports here. A lot of people visit the country as it is considered one of the world best destination for white water rafting. Summer also means the time for mountain climbing. You will see a lot of foreigners gathered in the coffee shop and talking about Everest expeditions.

Return to “Places To Visit”